spinno

Joined: 3rd October 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

spinno
DMACKUK wrote:
Is the Flash still for sale?
sorry no... I bought it

Comment by spinno posted on FS: Pentax AF-360FGZ Flash Gun at 12/11/2013 - 19:30

spinno
Very nice.

Comment by spinno posted on My first batch of K-3 shots at 09/11/2013 - 17:16

spinno
If I can't sleep I count frame numbers if I've been using film or jpegs if I've been using digital...

Comment by spinno posted on Camera on the brain at 07/11/2013 - 21:07

spinno
Blythman wrote:
except the MX was 1/60th

so we've thirded it
seconded

Comment by spinno posted on According to Ricoh Imaging France at 07/11/2013 - 17:21

spinno
PM sent

Comment by spinno posted on FS: Pentax AF-360FGZ Flash Gun at 07/11/2013 - 16:52

spinno
JAK wrote:
Back in the ME/MX days flash sync was only 1/100th sec so at least we've nearly doubled it!
I wish I knew the proper use for the variety of flash sync settings I see when I press the flash button. The camera manual gives a hint for their use but doesn't say a lot.

John K
no we've halved it.....

Comment by spinno posted on According to Ricoh Imaging France at 07/11/2013 - 16:20

spinno
Mannesty wrote:
Well I hope you've read the manual from cover to cover. If not, there's plenty of time to finish it while the battery charges up.

Enjoy your new camera.
I have a spare battery and one in the K-01....manuals is for wimps...(not really)

Comment by spinno posted on Pentax K-3 Operating Manual - PDF at 07/11/2013 - 15:52

spinno
spinno wrote:
all I need is the camera to go with it.....
which hopefully arrives tomorrow...

Comment by spinno posted on Pentax K-3 Operating Manual - PDF at 07/11/2013 - 15:46

spinno
JAK wrote:
I think the only flu cards you can get in the UK are from the doctor.
they are available via the Ricoh website...if you have a credit card. I tried to pay by debit card and it wasn't having it...and neither am I

Comment by spinno posted on K3 has started to ship....... at 06/11/2013 - 13:34

spinno
all I need is the camera to go with it.....

Comment by spinno posted on Pentax K-3 Operating Manual - PDF at 06/11/2013 - 10:15

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo