Pentax K-3 Operating Manual - PDF

Mannesty
Posted 03/11/2013 - 07:50 Link
Available for download from here.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
spinno
Posted 06/11/2013 - 10:15 Link
all I need is the camera to go with it.....
David
spinno
Posted 07/11/2013 - 15:46 Link
spinno wrote:
all I need is the camera to go with it.....
which hopefully arrives tomorrow...
David
Mannesty
Posted 07/11/2013 - 15:50 Link
Well I hope you've read the manual from cover to cover. If not, there's plenty of time to finish it while the battery charges up.

Enjoy your new camera.
Peter E Smith - flickr Photostream
spinno
Posted 07/11/2013 - 15:52 Link
Mannesty wrote:
Well I hope you've read the manual from cover to cover. If not, there's plenty of time to finish it while the battery charges up.

Enjoy your new camera.
I have a spare battery and one in the K-01....manuals is for wimps...(not really)
David

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo