spinno

Joined: 3rd October 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

spinno
I put my card in one slot and it didn't work so put it in the other and hey it worked just fine

Comment by spinno posted on Firmware updates! at 06/01/2014 - 09:07

spinno
if you upload the firmware to an SD card when you put the card in your camera it will recognise this and start the process...well mine did anyway

Comment by spinno posted on Firmware updates! at 05/01/2014 - 18:09

spinno
in some bags in the bottom of the wardrobe...unless I'm updating the firmware, downloading images etc.

Comment by spinno posted on What do you store your gear in when not using? at 26/12/2013 - 21:41

spinno
Thee cheap Chinese adapters come in two styles. One is literally a ring that fits inside the camera into which you screw the lens, and the other has a flat surface outside the mount. With the second you cannot get infinity focussing but they can be used for macro. As to the other type although the lens ends up off centre I've never had any problems with infinity focussing ah I've just noticed you're talking about a Q...I use mine on K3 and K-01 so I can't really comment on the Q..sorry

Comment by spinno posted on M42>K adaptor on K>Q adaptor on Q at 12/12/2013 - 20:29

spinno
Gamka wrote:
spinno wrote:
My doctor opens at 7.30 am but can't accept phone calls before 8.00 am
Can't or can't be bother, more like.


actually they can't...the out of hours service runs until 8 am so all calls are diverted until then...it's only been for the last year that they've been open early....

Comment by spinno posted on Park Cameras at 12/12/2013 - 18:48

spinno
My doctor opens at 7.30 am but can't accept phone calls before 8.00 am
It may well be that they haven't left the phone on and it's automatically switched to answerphone mode.. or someone has forgotten they're still open

Comment by spinno posted on Park Cameras at 12/12/2013 - 18:04

spinno
@daydream jay
the photo before yours is of the teleconverter rather than the actual lens

Comment by spinno posted on Problem with this item teleconverter at 11/12/2013 - 15:34

spinno
and I've found this guy's site useful too
link

Comment by spinno posted on Looking to buy another DSLR at 10/12/2013 - 21:57

spinno
see this thread re use of different lenses with MZ30
link

Comment by spinno posted on Looking to buy another DSLR at 10/12/2013 - 21:54

spinno
A ring lenses work fine with a K3...I have an old 50mm F2 A lens and it works ok

Comment by spinno posted on Looking to buy another DSLR at 10/12/2013 - 21:49

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo