spinno

Joined: 3rd October 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

spinno
Another reminder...another price drop £145

Comment by spinno posted on FS K20D and Samsung GX 20 at 24/01/2014 - 12:50

spinno
Just a reminder. Price of K20 reduced to £150.

Comment by spinno posted on FS K20D and Samsung GX 20 at 23/01/2014 - 16:11

spinno
Samsung now sold, thanks Matt.

Comment by spinno posted on FS K20D and Samsung GX 20 at 22/01/2014 - 21:30

spinno
Forgot to say small camera bag included with both items if required

Comment by spinno posted on FS K20D and Samsung GX 20 at 22/01/2014 - 20:08

spinno
Samsung kit under reservation, Pentax still available

Comment by spinno posted on FS K20D and Samsung GX 20 at 22/01/2014 - 12:05

spinno
For clarification, the two lenses on the Samsung are both Samsung lenses and have len hoods, whilst unfortunately the Pentax doesn't.

Comment by spinno posted on FS K20D and Samsung GX 20 at 22/01/2014 - 12:01

spinno
Unfortunately(!) I have to sell the above cameras as I acquired a new model just after Christmas and I need the space in my wardrobe
The K20 I acquired just before Christmas from Bat 28 link to which I'm adding a standard 18-55 from my newest acquisition. The price...£160 via bank transfer, paypal (as a gift) or good old cash.

The GX20 I've had since new (May 2009) and it has seen light use (c.6000 actuations)and is in good cosmetic condition. Unfortunately there's no box but there is a charger and manual, and I think I may have a CD. The kit has the D-Xenon 18-55 and 50-200 lenses and for £160 represents rather good value (well I would say that wouldn't I)
Delivery included in the price or alternatively I will be in Central London on Saturday if you would like to transact that way.
If you'd like to see any pictures let me know.

Comment by spinno posted on FS K20D and Samsung GX 20 at 22/01/2014 - 09:33

spinno
I have a Sigma 12-24...which come the day could be used on FF

Comment by spinno posted on Which wide angle zoom would you go for? at 21/01/2014 - 17:27

spinno
Don't give them the copyrights.By all means grant them a (free) licence to use the photos but do not give them the copyright.
Also specify how the images are to be used say in promotional literature or calendars but unless you're getting a cut not sold as "tourist snaps"
I'm no legal expert (especially in your neck of the woods!) but you should really get some form of contract drawn up.

Comment by spinno posted on Selling images - advice needed! at 21/01/2014 - 15:52

spinno
so where is the memory card slot

Comment by spinno posted on Mega Expensive Pentax mock-up at 15/01/2014 - 10:09

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo