sandy

Joined: 7th August 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

sandy
Congratulations on winning its a very good photo. At my camera club the judge does not ask what sort of camera you used thou there is an in joke about me being a pentax user and when they announce results they quite often say that I did well despite using a pentax which I enjoy.

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Do you use Canon or Nikon ? at 02/04/2011 - 09:26

sandy
Thanks I just looked at the video and it looks a great bag the Flipside 400

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Bigger Bag Advice at 22/03/2011 - 09:53

sandy
At the moment I have a Think Tank30 and Iam very pleased with it.I can carry my Pentax K7 with a lens attached and a spare lens. The trouble is I have just brought the sigma 120 to 400mm lens and would be interested in finding a bag it would fit in with the camera attached.

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Bigger Bag Advice at 21/03/2011 - 18:31

sandy
Thanks for the link

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Thomas Shahan's Introduction to High Magnification Macro Photography at 20/03/2011 - 09:11

sandy
Thanks the link was great

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on How Not to Photograph the Stanley Cup with a Leica M6 at 16/03/2011 - 15:11

sandy
Happy Birhday

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Happy Birthday To Me... at 06/03/2011 - 19:58

sandy
I going on Sunday with about six people from my local camera club

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Focus on Imaging - Monday 7th March. at 26/02/2011 - 12:15

sandy
I have a Think Tank bag and its good and does not really look like a camera bag

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Hand luggage camera bag at 23/02/2011 - 06:54

sandy
Thanks Colin for the link

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on World photography festival at 19/02/2011 - 09:31

sandy
interesting but I think I will give it a miss

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Do something crazy this year at 03/02/2011 - 19:55

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo