sandy

Joined: 7th August 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

sandy
Hi

There is a cathedral at Rochester which is fairly interesting inside if you like that type of thing. There is also the Medway running though Chatham and Upnor Castle is just the other side of the Medway from Chatham and has one of those wooden curved staircases which makes a good photo.

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Kent - good places to shoot? at 22/08/2009 - 18:59

sandy
bforbes wrote:
Hardgravity wrote:
Is this what your after?
Must be SHQ version for HSM lenses. Check with Chris at SRS first, last I heard the picture did not match the version in stock
Hi

When I got my K7 from SRS I also brought the Kenko. It does work in the bright conditions, however it keeps flashing auto even thou I have changed the settings to manual.

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Kenko converter at 22/08/2009 - 18:51

sandy
Hi

Iam in the upper half since Iam 60

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on PENTAX Users Age *****POLL*** at 22/08/2009 - 18:37

sandy
Hi All

I had a brilliant day at Hastings trying out the K-7 and I stored them as DNG files so had no problems downloading them Thanks very much.

sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Using K-7 with CS3 query at 21/07/2009 - 08:45

sandy
I have just purchased a K-7. Could anyone tell me if it is compatible with CS3? Will I be able to load photos straight into CS3 as I do with my K-10D? Thanks for any help. Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Using K-7 with CS3 query at 18/07/2009 - 21:30

sandy
Have just looked at the photo 360 news magazine and it says that there is a Titanium Limited Edition of the K20d available from Japan

Comment by sandy posted on Titanium Camera at 14/05/2009 - 21:14

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo