sandy

Joined: 7th August 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

sandy
Well done

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Luis Brusca at 15/02/2013 - 11:42

sandy
The second photo was taken with the trigger on the tutor's second body D7000 and my SD card. In the first one the two lights on the white background were on all the time. I do like the portrait of the man and very happy with its, however if I attend another workshop my K5 might not work.

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on trigger at 12/02/2013 - 22:27

sandy
Hi

Thanks for the information. There were two set ups at the workshop one with a white background and a lady and I used s shutter speed of 125 at F11. The other one was a black background and a man and I used a shutter speed of 250 and F18. I thought the lights worked with the white background but maybe they did not.Comment Image
and the other photo isComment Image


not sure whether this will work

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on trigger at 12/02/2013 - 14:35

sandy
Thanks for trying to help. I emailed the tutor Glyn Dewis and we were using a Profoto trigger in the hot shoe of my K5. There were six other people on the workshop and they were using Nickons and Canons and had no problems with the trigger. This is not the first time it has happened because at camera club some setups work while others do not. I hope you can help me to solve this problem.

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on trigger at 11/02/2013 - 19:07

sandy
Hi

I attended a workshop yesterday which was great, however my Pentax K5 did not trigger off the studio lights which was a shame. This has happened a couple of times on club portrait evening as well. Does any one know of how to solve this happening I had to use the tutor's second body which was a nickon

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on trigger at 11/02/2013 - 12:35

sandy
Congratulations David and John

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Two out of three wins for David Trout at 24/03/2012 - 07:36

sandy
Thanks for the link I enjoyed watching it.

Sandy

Comment by sandy posted on Clyde Butcher photoshop at 17/03/2012 - 10:22

sandy
Thanks for the link that was brilliant

Comment by sandy posted on talented at 09/03/2012 - 08:50

sandy
Congratulations Steve lovely photo

Comment by sandy posted on Another win for Pentax at 01/01/2012 - 13:19

sandy
Great photos thanks for the link

Comment by sandy posted on National Geographic Competition at 20/11/2011 - 08:46

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo