paulallen

Joined: 28th July 2014

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

paulallen
Great shots..like the shot of Matt Moore.

Comment by paulallen posted on The 2015 British Grand Prix (plus 250-mile diversion) at 08/07/2015 - 21:14

paulallen
SRHphoto wrote:
#3 is great Paul, I like that a lot. #1 could maybe have done with a slightly slower shutter speed to blur the foreground elements done a little more.

Cheers,

Simon.
Thanks Simon.

Comment by paulallen posted on More Motorsport msvr @ Donington Park 26th April 2015 at 01/05/2015 - 17:54

paulallen
Here are 3 from last Sunday..taken with K5 II and sigma 70-200 f2.8 macro.

1
Comment Image


2
Comment Image


3
Comment Image


and one using sigma 28-70 f2.8

Comment Image

Comment by paulallen posted on More Motorsport msvr @ Donington Park 26th April 2015 at 30/04/2015 - 20:56

paulallen
A good set..like number 3.

Comment by paulallen posted on Motorsport: Prescott hillclimb, April 25 at 28/04/2015 - 18:35

paulallen
A good selection, I like number 2..great light showing the driver in the 1st car.

Comment by paulallen posted on Motorsport (& Tamron 70-200 debut): Oulton Park, April 12 at 21/04/2015 - 18:19

paulallen
A nice set..like the Mk1 escort shots..and the line of pick-ups. I hope you can get your sigma 100-300 sorted.
I had some bad news from sigma on Monday, having looked at my 100-300 f4 was told it cannot be repaired due to lack of parts.

Comment by paulallen posted on Motorsport: Brands Hatch, April 12 at 14/04/2015 - 20:50

paulallen
A good set..really like number 1. Your panning is spot on in all of these..good colour and nice shape images.

Comment by paulallen posted on 2015 GB Sprint Championship - Croft Circuit at 10/04/2015 - 17:23

paulallen
Thank you
SRHphoto wrote:
I really like #3 Paul. Great panning and choice of shutter speed.

Cheers,

Simon.

Comment by paulallen posted on Motorsport Oulton Park GT Easter Monday. at 10/04/2015 - 17:16

paulallen
Thank you Simon..the Ferrari shot was late in the day..as you say on the approach to Druids, I have cropped it a little.
simonarron wrote:
Nice shots, Paul. Particularly like the Ferrari - an unusual angle, looks like the approach to Druids.

I'm standing just behind the barriers to the left of the crashing Astons. I was taking a wide-angle shot when that all happened. I witnessed quite a few mishaps, but was almost always using an inappropriate lens at the moment of impact.

Comment by paulallen posted on Motorsport Oulton Park GT Easter Monday. at 09/04/2015 - 15:35

paulallen
Here area few from Monday..all taken with K5 and sigma 100 -300 F4.

1
Comment Image


2
Comment Image


3
Comment Image


4
Comment Image


5
Comment Image

Comment by paulallen posted on Motorsport Oulton Park GT Easter Monday. at 09/04/2015 - 11:17

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo