paulallen

Joined: 28th July 2014

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

paulallen
Darkmunk wrote:
Ah yes, that's a good point. I'm still not sure myself about leaving it off; I have one small WM, just to let people know where the image came from.
I see you have a password login on some of you galleries..which is good..value your own work..some people will be happy to copy images and share them on Facebook twitter etc.

Comment by paulallen posted on More from Silverstone classic 2014 at 28/07/2014 - 22:47

paulallen
Darkmunk wrote:
Some nice images there. Last one especially (for me)
Go easy on the watermarks tho. One is plenty IMO.
A very large number of top professionals don't watermark at all. Sharing is promotion and nobody shares a watermarked image.
Hi thanks for the feedback..as for the watermarks..the reason I use then is to stop others from using the image..as an amateur photographer..the last thing I want is for someone to use my images for free, as this is taking away a possible sale from a Professional Motorsport photographer who has spent thousands of pounds on kit.
I think you will find in sports photography that if a professional is not using a watermark..he has been paid for the image..as they won't give them away for free.

Comment by paulallen posted on More from Silverstone classic 2014 at 28/07/2014 - 22:10

paulallen
My 1st post here..some photos from the Silverston class 2014..camera pentax k5 II..lens sigma 100-300 F4

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by paulallen posted on More from Silverstone classic 2014 at 28/07/2014 - 21:44

paulallen
A nice set of photos..really like 3 and 9.

Comment by paulallen posted on Motorsport: Silverstone Classic 2014 at 28/07/2014 - 20:10

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo