mpg

Joined: 18th April 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

mpg
I am searching a 112mm front lens cap, where I can find it?
Thank you to all.

Comment by mpg posted on Where I can find a 112mm front lens cap? at 14/03/2013 - 13:51

mpg
I can buy and very rare and like new tamron 200-500 sp adaptall like this:
http://www.adaptall-2.org/lenses/31A.html
With original case and box.
In your opinion which is the right price?
Many thanks to all.

Comment by mpg posted on AId for price of a tamron 200-500 sp adaptall at 14/03/2013 - 09:48

mpg
Up..........

Comment by mpg posted on WTD: Tamron 300 2.8 adaptall 60B at 11/03/2013 - 19:06

mpg
I wish this tamron 300 2,8 60B. I live in Italy . Another seller that sold his tamron 300 sayd me the the cost of the shipping to Italy is 35£ fully insured with DHL, please confirm me.
Obviously I wish some pics, please contact me with PM.

Comment by mpg posted on WTD: Tamron 300 2.8 adaptall 60B at 09/03/2013 - 14:55

mpg
INterested. PM sent.

Comment by mpg posted on FS: 300mm f4.5 Apochromat Ricoh (Boxed, Case, etc) at 08/03/2013 - 08:36

mpg
I am searching this adpter pentax 1,7x. Please send me also a pm.

Comment by mpg posted on WANTED: Pentax 1,7 adapter at 03/03/2013 - 20:08

mpg
If you can decrease the price I am interested even without filter. I live in Italy.

Comment by mpg posted on SIGMA 18-125 DC HSM f3.8-5.6 in mint condition at 03/03/2013 - 16:48

mpg
With 18-250 pentax or 50 1,7 no problem, with 70-200 2,8 apo (not hsm not dg) there are problems with low light (but not always).

Comment by mpg posted on K20d vs K7: AF with poor light at 26/09/2009 - 15:18

mpg
With my k20d I have problems when there is poor light, more photo of the face of my sons are out of focus. I know that there is a problem with focus in this condition with pentax camera, but the k7 really resolve this problem?

Comment by mpg posted on K20d vs K7: AF with poor light at 26/09/2009 - 10:25

mpg
Who knows this converter and how it works? It is a good converter?

Comment by mpg posted on Pentax TC Converter A-2XS, how it works? at 25/09/2009 - 18:04

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo