mpg

Joined: 18th April 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

mpg
How much money? Can you post a photo for the conditions of your lens?

Comment by mpg posted on Pentax 300 F 4,5: how know It? at 07/08/2009 - 14:52

mpg
Who know old pentax 300 F4,5 and how is his value used?

Comment by mpg posted on Pentax 300 F 4,5: how know It? at 07/08/2009 - 14:21

mpg
OK I wait the answer for my pm, I wait some photo of the lens and at f/4 so I can buy the lens.

Comment by mpg posted on Pentax equipment sale at 06/08/2009 - 12:23

mpg
Excuse me but in the Italy pentax forum if someone send a message with "interested" in the post of the seller and send also a pm the seller this one must wait 48 hours until the answer of the first of the queue (I).
I received the answer of the total price with the shipping today but I can asnswer before, and now it is just sold....

Comment by mpg posted on Tamron 70-300 f/4.0-5.6 DI LD Macro at 06/08/2009 - 12:08

mpg
Interested for sigma 10-20 as I also wrote with pm. You have another pm .

Comment by mpg posted on Pentax equipment sale at 06/08/2009 - 11:50

mpg
Excuse me I sent a pm to greynolds999 that has received it, but I wait the answer...

Comment by mpg posted on Tamron 70-300 f/4.0-5.6 DI LD Macro at 06/08/2009 - 06:58

mpg
Interested for a friend. You have a pm.

Comment by mpg posted on Tamron 70-300 f/4.0-5.6 DI LD Macro at 05/08/2009 - 07:31

mpg
I wish to know if the kenko 1,5x shq works well with the tamron 70-200 2.8.
Many thanks.

Comment by mpg posted on Kenko 1,5x shq and tamron 70-200 2.8: all ok? at 02/08/2009 - 11:38

mpg
INterested for 50-135, You have a pm.

Comment by mpg posted on Pentax lenses for sale at 31/07/2009 - 18:56

mpg
I send you a pm this:
"Excuse me but you sell this:
https://www.pentaxuser.com/forum/topic/For-Sale--Tamron-70200mm-f28-Di-LD-Macro-...
.................
The price is always the same?
Regards.
Paul
"
I wait your answer before to go on holidays today (I will come home 27 July).
Many thanks.
Paul

Comment by mpg posted on Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD [IF] MACRO at 13/07/2009 - 09:09

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo