mpg

Joined: 18th April 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

mpg
I want to buy a pentax 1,7x adapter (that I had for few day for lens with manual focus) , but I never used it with af lens. Is it a good choice for sigma 70-200 2.8 apo and for pentax F 300 4,5 or there are better converter or the af will not work?

Comment by mpg posted on Pentax 1,7x af adapter: is a good converter? at 24/09/2009 - 22:20

mpg
I have to sell a k10d buied at April 2008 (so with warranty until April 2010) like new with second battery, few photos made with it.
You can see the camera here:
http://www.mercatofotografico.it/scheda.php?cod=22692&libera=pentax
I wish 340 euro + cost of the shipping (as you see I live in Italy).
Please if interested send me a pm.

Comment by mpg posted on Pentax K10d with warranty at 21/09/2009 - 08:51

mpg
About these two sigma which is better? I have readden various opinion and very different.

Comment by mpg posted on Urgent: sigma 18-50 2,8 ex dc (not macro) vs 17-70 dc macro 2,8-4,5 at 19/09/2009 - 17:57

mpg
I wish to know if it is better the pentax 50 1,7 F or the 50 1,4 FA. I have readden that with digital camera is better the 50 1,7, some opinions?

Comment by mpg posted on With k20d: better 50 1,7 or 50 1,4 FA ? at 13/09/2009 - 16:49

mpg
I have found a pentax smc-F 100 macro 2,8, so the post can be closed.
Many thanks to all.

Comment by mpg posted on WAANTED: Macro lens at 07/09/2009 - 17:23

mpg
Who knows pentax smc-F 100 2.8 macro and the difference with the version FA and with other macro lens like sigma 105 or tamron 90?
Which is the price used if like new?
It is very good also at 2.8?

Comment by mpg posted on Who knows old pentax smc-F 100 2.8 macro? at 06/09/2009 - 08:40

mpg
I wish macro lens like tamron or sigma 2.8.
Please send me a pm with offers.

Comment by mpg posted on WAANTED: Macro lens at 05/09/2009 - 11:05

mpg
PM sent.

Comment by mpg posted on Samsung GX-10 and other stuff at 14/08/2009 - 22:31

mpg
Who know this close up and his value and quality?

Comment by mpg posted on smc pentax close-up t9-2x: how know this? at 12/08/2009 - 08:58

mpg
But the aperture with akenko 1,5x don't change , I presume also the shutter speed don't change (example 2.8 and 1/125), how do you calculate for haven't photo with movement?

Comment by mpg posted on Kenko 1,5x shq and tamron 70-200 2.8: all ok? at 09/08/2009 - 09:02

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo