mpg

Joined: 18th April 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

mpg
Lens and the converters 99,9% sold.
I am waiting the bank transfert at the price that I wanted in another forum.

Comment by mpg posted on Tamron sp 300 2.8 adaptall2 60B with ring pka at 09/07/2009 - 19:37

mpg
Mike do you remeber this auction:
http://cgi.ebay.it/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=17033...
Well I have the same lens and converters, the filter 112mm but also the pka ring adaptall (and you know how much it cost) and also the original bag (also the ring adpatall for canon fd and leica L/R in the case).
I asked you a 70-200 2,8 that you have because I have readden that you don't use it so much, I think that is a honest price for what I sell. The price of the shipping from Italy is also high consider this and the shipping is included.

Comment by mpg posted on Tamron sp 300 2.8 adaptall2 60B with ring pka at 08/07/2009 - 13:16

mpg
I will sell at 475£ shipping included is someone will buy it before 11 July, then I will go on holidays 15 days.
I remember with all the two converters 1,4x e 2x and a new filter 112mm.

Comment by mpg posted on Tamron sp 300 2.8 adaptall2 60B with ring pka at 08/07/2009 - 08:11

mpg
By today filter 112mm new for the 300 2.8 is included in the price of 490£.

Comment by mpg posted on Tamron sp 300 2.8 adaptall2 60B with ring pka at 04/07/2009 - 11:26

mpg
Ok I accept this offer: 490£ shipping included
I hope that someone make an effort...
I repeat the conditions are very good also of the converters.

Comment by mpg posted on Tamron sp 300 2.8 adaptall2 60B with ring pka at 03/07/2009 - 19:24

mpg
No problem jon if you don't sell soon the lens I am here, I am sorry because I don't live near you so I will buy by hand for example if not with shipping. How much cost the shipping to Italy? I think about in any case.
Have you an interest for my tamron 300 2.8 that I sell?
P.S:
I have buy in any case about ten times from UK without a problem, I always received the packets.

Comment by mpg posted on Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD [IF] MACRO at 03/07/2009 - 13:52

mpg
If I sell a lens (like the tamron 300 that sell here) I accept offers because the price is treatable and I do the same in the italian forum, it is right to make offers I am not angry if someone offers a lower price.
For me it isn't a big difference from 420 and 460 in any case, but if you don't want a price lower than 460 I accept this fact, no problem.

Comment by mpg posted on Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD [IF] MACRO at 03/07/2009 - 12:05

mpg
Excuse I have offered by pm almost the same price in the old post but you anwered me not, please tell me.

Comment by mpg posted on Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD [IF] MACRO at 03/07/2009 - 10:32

mpg
Hey folks It is impossible that there isn't someone that is interested, I hope that it isn't because I ask a bank transfert...
I am also interested for a tamron or sigma 70-200 2.8 , it is possible that someone offers a 70-200 plus a difference.

Comment by mpg posted on Tamron sp 300 2.8 adaptall2 60B with ring pka at 02/07/2009 - 23:13

mpg
For review and other:
http://forum.mflenses.com/looking-for-samples-tamron-sp-60b-t17692.html

http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/sold-items/55109-sale-sold-tamron-sp-300mm-f-...

In one there is written also: It is amazing how fast is possible to focus with this lens.

p.s.
I will give also an adaptall2 or canon fd and for leica L/R included (there is always the adaptall2 pka obviously)

Comment by mpg posted on Tamron sp 300 2.8 adaptall2 60B with ring pka at 02/07/2009 - 06:44

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo