melness

Joined: 28th May 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

melness
I'm putting it down to user input lol just spent the last hr checking ,two things

1.... too low shutter speed

2.... lack of practise

Did some test shots on tripod all is good,very impressed to be honest . If I can suss out how to upload photos I'll show some examples .

Thanks again for input

Comment by melness posted on Kx & 18-55 DAL at 04/08/2011 - 22:42

melness
Don't know why left that out ,especially seeing as it was on older models .

Comment by melness posted on Kx & 18-55 DAL at 04/08/2011 - 12:02

melness
Camera and lens was bought from clifton cameras ,I read a few reviews and threads on here ,hence the reasons I went with the Kx ,I'm sure it's operator error ,I'll go with the program setting and take note what the cameras doing. Is there a setting for the focus points to show up in view finder .

Thanks for your input

Regards
Sean

Comment by melness posted on Kx & 18-55 DAL at 04/08/2011 - 10:21

melness
Bought myself the Pentax Kx + 18-55 DAL kit lens yesterday ,been out and about with the kit ,up to now have been very disappointed to be honest ,focus seems to be miles out .

I used to have the K100D ,the images i used to get with that blows the Kx to pieces . Not sure how to post photos on here yet or i would've shown you some examples taken with K100D and the Ks's . Now my question is .. is it the kit or me ? Maybe i haven't set it up right there does seem to be a lot of custom settings and i am getting on abit lol so maybe i have some figuring out to do yet or i'm hoping i do .

Comment by melness posted on Kx & 18-55 DAL at 03/08/2011 - 22:23

melness
Will i or wont i ....... Grrrr , just bought the Kr today so on look out for some nice older glass ,i've read that this lens can be quite good if one gets a good one .Anyone tell what the focusing speed is like on this lens ?


Still asking myself the question (will be pushing my luck i think)

Comment by melness posted on FS: Pentax FA 80-320mm lens at 31/07/2011 - 18:14

melness
Any photos you could show taken with this lens ...

Thanks
Sean

Comment by melness posted on FS: Tamron SP 90mm 2.5 macro lens + 1:1 extension tube + PK/A adaptall mount at 31/07/2011 - 17:57

melness
Pentaxonian wrote:
The sigma 10-20 is great
Mmmm ... had one oh those before didn't quite float my boat ,not contrasty enough ,but sayin that ,it could've been the copy I had though

Comment by melness posted on Wide angled at 31/07/2011 - 12:29

melness
Hi ,on the look out for a WA lens ,could someone give me some pointers please. Are any of the older WA worth a punt .

Budget is around the £400-£500 mark (cheaper would be a bonus)

Thanks for looking

Sean

Comment by melness posted on Wide angled at 31/07/2011 - 11:18

melness
Hi,how old is the camera and is there a lens with body...ie ..kit lens

Cheers Sean

Comment by melness posted on For Sale - PENTAX K100D SUPER AS NEW at 30/05/2011 - 08:31

melness
I'm going to go the srs route I think,bit of a bargain I'd say .

Comment by melness posted on K100D +kit lens at 02/05/2011 - 19:26

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo