melness

Joined: 28th May 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

melness
Payment sent for CPL

Comment by melness posted on FS : My full Pentax outfit at 18/08/2011 - 20:24

melness
Offer of £12 for hoya CPL ?

Comment by melness posted on FS : My full Pentax outfit at 18/08/2011 - 10:05

melness
Smeggypants wrote:
I voted a firm no. I'm all for the convenience of a wide range of focal lengths but there's a limit in what current designs can achieve. My 17-70 and 50-135 covers that range with decent quality
Ah! but there are some amongst us, me included who aren't in the position to own both these lenses, as much as i would love to.

Comment by melness posted on Poll about the DA 18-135 WR at 13/08/2011 - 21:50

melness
Giving this lens some consideration , so i thought i'd asked peoples views on this lens good and bad.

Comment by melness posted on Used Pentax 16-45 f4 at 13/08/2011 - 21:45

melness
I withdraw my interest due to change of heart .just can't make my mind up at this time . Good luck with sale .

Comment by melness posted on FS: Pentax A 70-210 f4 at 12/08/2011 - 13:26

melness
PM sent

Comment by melness posted on FS: Pentax A 70-210 f4 at 12/08/2011 - 09:41

melness
How do people on here rate this lens ,very attractive price so I'm tempted but need convincing that the lens is a worthwhile purchase .

How would this lens perform on the Kx .

Comment by melness posted on FS: Pentax A 70-210 f4 at 12/08/2011 - 07:24

melness
Oh my ..... I'm tempted by this , unfortunately there's other bits and bobs I need first ... have a free bump on me and hope you find a buyer soon .

Comment by melness posted on FS: Pentax A 70-210 f4 at 08/08/2011 - 15:38

melness
Welcome Steep ....

I too have been back and forth on the camera front (Pentax,canon,Pentax,Fuji,Pentax) ,this is my third visit to Pentax world ,i've gone for the Kx with the thought of spending my hard earned on nice glass.

Comment by melness posted on Coming back from the dark side at 07/08/2011 - 08:50

melness
Evening folks, was out with camera for a wonder to try it out using RAW settings , lovely evening gorgeous light so was looking forward to checking out my results . The first 14 shots were JPEGs then i switch to raw ,went to download them and all that download were the JPEGs,when i try to open the RAW file i get this "the files is damaged or is a format that can't be included in the organizer (it's PSE7 i use or Picasa) Raw file was set at PEF . Anybody else experience this at all .

What I'm asking is which format of raw file PEF/DNG to set on my kx Ta.

Comment by melness posted on Kx RAW files at 05/08/2011 - 22:24

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo