lidy

Joined: 20th September 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

lidy
No foam!

The importance of foam differs greatly from beer type to beer type and from country to country. Thus in the South of England or America a beer containing relatively little foam is filled to the brim of the glass, whereas in most other European countries the glass is filled only to the calibration line to leave room for an appropriate foam to which - depending on the beer brand - more or less importance is attributed.

http://oz.craftbrewer.org/Library/Methods/Other/KunzeFoam.shtml

Comment by lidy posted on Going back to film at 27/09/2009 - 17:34

lidy
Hope you don't mind my asking, Jack, but how did you actually end up in Spain?

Comment by lidy posted on YooHoo Rain Today at 27/09/2009 - 17:24

lidy
George Lazarette wrote:
The Inferno was a work of allegory, and I take this to mean that the people who inhabit this terrible place are ex-Pentax users who embraced another brand! There is no other credible interpretation.

G

Comment by lidy posted on Pentax FA 31mm F1.8 AL Ltd at 27/09/2009 - 00:27

lidy
Well, there you are! I consider you a wise man as well (well, mostly anyway ), so trust me.

Comment by lidy posted on Nothing suitable from Pentax, so I've gone Nikon at 26/09/2009 - 23:54

lidy
No, I'm afraid I don't. Will you enlighten me please?

(Keeping fingers crossed, hoping it's something positive).

Comment by lidy posted on Nothing suitable from Pentax, so I've gone Nikon at 26/09/2009 - 23:36

lidy
I could make a good guess re George's translation capabilities, but I'm not going to.

The fact that this post is so derailed (and you're contributing to that :wink, probably means that you shouldn't sell that wonderful lens.

Comment by lidy posted on Pentax FA 31mm F1.8 AL Ltd at 26/09/2009 - 23:27

lidy
Thanks for the translation, George!

Comment by lidy posted on Pentax FA 31mm F1.8 AL Ltd at 26/09/2009 - 22:47

lidy
You've lost me but I understand your dad lives quite a way away from Marco?

Comment by lidy posted on Pentax FA 31mm F1.8 AL Ltd at 26/09/2009 - 22:02

lidy
Trust, George, trust is the keyword.

Comment by lidy posted on Nothing suitable from Pentax, so I've gone Nikon at 26/09/2009 - 21:59

lidy
Glad it's of use to you!

Comment by lidy posted on Fast Picture Viewer at 26/09/2009 - 21:57

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo