john941

Joined: 6th September 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

john941
Interesting set of photo's Mark.

Comment by john941 posted on Saint-Louis-Arzviller inclined plane boat lift at 09/09/2011 - 19:33

john941
Great set of shots, don't you just love steam fairs.

Comment by john941 posted on Dorset Steam Fair with the 18-135mm at 02/09/2011 - 16:27

john941
I think September might be a safer bet as far as weather is concerned.

Comment by john941 posted on Ingleton and Ribblehead at 15/08/2011 - 09:53

john941
I've just gone right off sausages

Comment by john941 posted on Ideas for a meet at 14/08/2011 - 15:34

john941
WOW, spot on

Comment by john941 posted on Damsel and Dragonfly at 13/08/2011 - 22:48

john941
Nice set of shots, looks like you had better light than us up here.

Comment by john941 posted on Another set of 'Me Too' street photographs at 13/08/2011 - 22:39

john941
Sharp well taken shots, I think they would look better without the border though.

Comment by john941 posted on Birds Of Prey at 13/08/2011 - 22:35

john941
It looks like you could have a great day at Ingleton/Ribblehead, I was there years back plenty of photo opportunities, but only film then

Comment by john941 posted on Ideas for a meet at 13/08/2011 - 22:24

john941
DrOrloff wrote:
France anyone?
yes please

Comment by john941 posted on Ideas for a meet at 13/08/2011 - 22:15

john941
August 13-14th Astle Park Steam Rally, About 5 miles from Knutsford, I've missed some events this last few days (senior moment) but i,ve planned to get there on Saturday.

Comment by john941 posted on Ideas for a meet at 07/08/2011 - 18:49

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo