john941

Joined: 6th September 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

john941
At Manchester airport.
[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/JOHN941/PMsized_EASYJET.jpg[/IMG]

Comment by john941 posted on Easy jet A319 at 27/10/2011 - 19:58

john941
You lucky b*gger.

Comment by john941 posted on Big Flyer at local RSPB reserve at 20/10/2011 - 20:42

john941
You caught them just right, great shots.

Comment by john941 posted on Early morning steam at 17/10/2011 - 09:18

john941
Great set of photo's.

Comment by john941 posted on Porth yr Ogof (mouth of the cave) at 04/10/2011 - 08:48

john941
I would pick No 1, I can't comment on No 3 as I'm not a fan of mono.

Comment by john941 posted on Too HDR or not? at 29/09/2011 - 10:26

john941
I bought a Black Rapid strap to take the weight off my neck, a bit stange first time I used it but wouldn't be without it now.

Comment by john941 posted on Any recommendations for neck strap? at 28/09/2011 - 18:12

john941
What more could you ask for.
[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/JOHN941/PMsized_bod10.jpg[/IMG]

Comment by john941 posted on Typically English at 27/09/2011 - 20:15

john941
Widnes vintage vehical rally on Saturday, and Liverpool on Sunday for HMS Albion and Bold street festival.

Comment by john941 posted on THE WEEKEND at 23/09/2011 - 11:49

john941
And the weather was great to. A couple from me.
[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/JOHN941/QM2STERN.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/JOHN941/PMsized_QUEENMARY.jpg[/IMG]

Comment by john941 posted on Mini meet on the Mersey at 16/09/2011 - 10:23

john941

Comment by john941 posted on Wanted: Sigma 10-20 (4-5.6) or Tamron 10-24 at 12/09/2011 - 12:49

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo