john941

Joined: 6th September 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

john941
I love my 17-70 it lives on my K5 90% of the time. Focus spot on, IQ great and nothing wrong with the build as far as I can see, I dropped it the other day but it suffered no damage and works perfect.

Comment by john941 posted on Ok Ok I know! 17-70 Vs 16-50 at 20/02/2012 - 09:56

john941
More than pleased with my 150-500.

Comment by john941 posted on Upgrade from 120-400mm - sigma 150-500mm os worth it? at 19/02/2012 - 18:28

john941
Hi to another John

Comment by john941 posted on Hello from Lancashire at 17/02/2012 - 19:23

john941
Great shots Cliff, I'll lend you my 150-500mm lens if you want to see what its like as a walk around if you want.

Comment by john941 posted on More bird pics at 08/02/2012 - 13:03

john941
Just a touch David mine where as well.

Comment by john941 posted on A trip back in time at 31/01/2012 - 23:44

john941
Just a strait shot of the Duke of Gloucester.
[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/JOHN941/DUKE.jpg[/IMG]

Comment by john941 posted on A trip back in time at 31/01/2012 - 23:24

john941
Another great shot, between us we must have fired of a lot of shots.

Comment by john941 posted on A trip back in time at 31/01/2012 - 23:14

john941
I have the 60-250 and I wouldn't part with it.

Comment by john941 posted on 60 - 250 mm or 300 mm ? at 30/01/2012 - 19:14

john941
And at the other end of the platform........
[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/JOHN941/jpg-4.jpg[/IMG]

Comment by john941 posted on A trip back in time at 24/01/2012 - 17:09

john941
DA 17-70mm 90% of the time

Comment by john941 posted on What is your favourite Pentax Lens at 24/01/2012 - 16:18

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo