JasonRawlings

Joined: 1st February 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

JasonRawlings
Because there were features in the older updates that they were not changing, which is what I was told when I rang up to find out where I could get the old updates from. They said it includes the old updates plus any changes that have been made.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Firmware at 25/04/2009 - 13:11

JasonRawlings
Hi Craig, I really like you pictures and welcome to the forums.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Hello at 25/04/2009 - 12:54

JasonRawlings
Yes it does.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Firmware at 25/04/2009 - 12:24

JasonRawlings
Does it really matter what price he asks for it, if someone wants it they will pay it, if not they wont. Simple as.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Sigma 10 - 20mm at 25/04/2009 - 12:23

JasonRawlings
Welcome to the forums Dave.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on just joined at 24/04/2009 - 09:37

JasonRawlings
Hi and welcome to the forum.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on New K20D owner at 22/04/2009 - 20:45

JasonRawlings
Welcome to the mad world of Pentax Users, I'm slowly learning we are all mad or nutters here.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on New to DSLR at 22/04/2009 - 20:44

JasonRawlings
Hi I was wondering how meny of us Pentax users are in West Wales and if there was the call to set up a local group?

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on West Wales Pentax User at 22/04/2009 - 20:41

JasonRawlings
Well having had a chance to have a play is wow, I'm so pleased I've got it now. It's super sharp right through the range. The only problem I have now is half the lenses in my bag have just been made redundant.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Pentax 50-135mm f2.8 DA* ED at 21/04/2009 - 20:39

JasonRawlings
I am now the proud owner of this lens, still got to try it out. Can't wait.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Pentax 50-135mm f2.8 DA* ED at 20/04/2009 - 18:55

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo