JasonRawlings

Joined: 1st February 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

JasonRawlings
leytono wrote:
Not very well up on flashes, but does it have to be P-TTL for a K110D?

Know it does for my K100D Super, but thought the earlier versions were slightly different.

Waiting to be corrected at any moment
I don't know the answer on that one, but I know a man that might "MattMatic".

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Need a flash at 05/05/2009 - 11:31

JasonRawlings
Dogpaws wrote:
sanderscapes wrote:
Hi Dogpaws.Sounds like you would be good for advice yourself. Welcome
Yeah, in the sense of "This is what you shouldn't do"

Thanks for all your welcomes. I will endeavour to get some pics and links up. I've spent some enjoyable time looking at other peoples pics and have already pilfered some ideas, I mean found some inspiration, yes, that's it.
Welcome to the forum, I have lots of those "This is what you shouldn't do" moments.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Hi Another new forum user here. at 05/05/2009 - 11:24

JasonRawlings
Mines fine, no problems here.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Can You all Check your K20D's Please at 05/05/2009 - 10:57

JasonRawlings
If I remember right(dont quote me on this.) The jessops is only TTL and not P-TTL like the pentax. Can't remember for deff.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Need a flash at 05/05/2009 - 10:46

JasonRawlings
womble wrote:


Comment Image


The cheap from Jessops Tammy...
That looks like all my pictures.....

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Purple fringing at 05/05/2009 - 10:42

JasonRawlings
Hi Robert and welcome to the forums, most of my lenses are old as well, but I enjoy the challenge of getting the perfect shot(Never got near a perfect shot.).

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Hi! I just joined at 05/05/2009 - 10:39

JasonRawlings
I had a punt but didn't make the reserve.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Tamron 70-200 f2.8 Di and Tamron 1.4x AF TC at 05/05/2009 - 10:35

JasonRawlings
Welcome to the forum!

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on New member from Lincoln at 04/05/2009 - 16:53

JasonRawlings
Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Returning to Pentax at 27/04/2009 - 22:43

JasonRawlings
Which is what I was saying before polchraine started getting carried away, he does not need to download the other updates, FACT. So the answer given by me is not wrong, so before you go saying people are incorrect check your facts and information. If you don't belive me just check with customer services like I did.

Comment by JasonRawlings posted on Firmware at 25/04/2009 - 14:45

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo