InFESTation

Joined: 4th June 2012

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

InFESTation
Tried on the k3, the histogram in live view is instantaneous, and blinkies for highlights also instantaneous.

for the live view image, the illumination only varies by a couple of stops once it starts over/under exposing it only either shows light or dark, the blinky area does still change for overexposure right up until the whole screen blinks red.

Comment by InFESTation posted on Light/dark area real-time indication in Live View at 16/10/2014 - 00:13

InFESTation
Nice one,

must've been hard limiting the image count

Comment by InFESTation posted on First Presentation at 16/10/2014 - 00:07

InFESTation
Not tried the timelapse (yet) but outside of the arty farty bits kinda (insert shoulder shrug)















Colours would've been better on a pentax

Comment by InFESTation posted on Timelapse. Well worth a look. Pity it wasn't made with Pentax. at 16/10/2014 - 00:04

InFESTation
Can't remember the name but was on a honey ale tonight ............... very nice

Comment by InFESTation posted on Another pointless thread at 27/09/2014 - 00:02

InFESTation
Yay back home and off to pub tonight

Darts 'n' beers what more does a man need

Comment by InFESTation posted on Another pointless thread at 26/09/2014 - 15:55

InFESTation
'tis different, but I am getting distracted by a lighter splodge just by his left shoulder, otherwise still undecided

Comment by InFESTation posted on Isolation at 21/09/2014 - 15:28

InFESTation
WG3 is spot on for on the beach and general family mucking about, rugged and pretty much bomb proof (survived my bairns so far), has taken drops and crushing no problem at all, I am not impressed with using it for scenic type shots should be okay for your 4x6/7x5 album shots but I wasn't impressed when I tried some A4 prints (thought my old 2Mp olly was better).

Where I was impressed even though it was only in a pool, I recently done a SCUBA intro/experience with one of the bairns and underwater it seemed to do very well, there was some distortion at the wide end but overall I was impressed with the stills and video underwater (nothing worth showing here as my talents I am discovering with the camera are somewhat lacking seem to be using the delete button alot).

I believe one of the few differences on the WG4 apart from the RICOH moniker is the ability to select a shutter speed (something I would have liked and is available on far cheaper P&S cameras) but other than that they are the same.

Comment by InFESTation posted on Which version of WG choose? at 02/09/2014 - 17:04

InFESTation
Oooh though this had gone ages ago, pm heading your way.

Comment by InFESTation posted on FS:Raynox DCR-250 Macro attachment at 25/08/2014 - 12:40

InFESTation
Very nice sequence,

Comment by InFESTation posted on Kingfisher dive sequence at 25/08/2014 - 11:47

InFESTation
That is how it works for me, the post that I had last read (this week being a week) and it takes me to the point maybe 2 or 3 pages into a 5 page thread, where it does fail drastically if you close PU down to come back another time.


edit Aaah got you now I think, all get marked as read which is annoying if you don't read everything on one visit meaning having to to trawl through loads, aye that would be nice if it was sorted.

Comment by InFESTation posted on Please Sort It Out at 24/08/2014 - 21:54

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo