All Forum Comments
4 & 1/2 hours! man that was a good sleep caught the last 5 minutes
Comment by InFESTation posted on Another pointless thread at 07/06/2012 - 22:28
Hello all, I've just moved into the DSLR arena after using a bridge camera for few years then with the latest addition I found the lag between lens and EVF too much for my slowing mind to cope with, so went and bought the K-r.
Still getting used to it and deleting alot more than keeping at the minute, but at least my old SLR lenses fit, mind I am missing the split circle for the manual focus so may not use them too often.
Anyway will get on with reading through the forum catch you in there.
Still getting used to it and deleting alot more than keeping at the minute, but at least my old SLR lenses fit, mind I am missing the split circle for the manual focus so may not use them too often.
Anyway will get on with reading through the forum catch you in there.
Comment by InFESTation posted on Cumbrian saying hello at 04/06/2012 - 23:50

