incognitox

Joined: 17th September 2008

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

incognitox
One more question! Do you think this is good deal?
link

Comment by incognitox posted on Wanted basic (pocket) digital camera (£20-30) at 26/02/2010 - 13:31

incognitox
We all have our favorite lenses. Do you find yourself shooting with one lens more than the rest? If you had to pick one focal length to shoot with for the rest of your life, what would it be?

My favourite one is 135mm on SLR! Sample photo taken with Pentax-M 135mm f3.5

Comment Image

Comment by incognitox posted on What’s your favorite focal length? at 26/02/2010 - 12:43

incognitox
Hi everyone! I am looking for basic compact digital camera for my father. My budget is £20-30 (good offer; I can stretch my budget) If you got any laying in your drawer give me a shout!

Comment by incognitox posted on Wanted basic (pocket) digital camera (£20-30) at 26/02/2010 - 10:53

incognitox
I think it is similar to K20D.


link

Comment by incognitox posted on K10d with pentax 300mmf4 ed (if) sdm at 22/02/2010 - 16:24

incognitox
I hope that all malcontents are finally happy. I have commented on all entries. I have moved to new build flat an as it's very common that you never know when exactly it is going to happen. Basically I have been waiting for phone call from solicitor and developer. Suddenly it happened at the same time, pair with competition closing date. I did manage to judge and I did close the competition. I have promised to comments on every entry and I did it today. It is sad that some of user where looking for a dummy problem. I think everyone should be more relax and more understanding of real life problems. Thank you for long wait!

Comment by incognitox posted on Weekly Competition # 135 "Culture" at 17/02/2010 - 15:37

incognitox
Hello everyone! My promised comments on "Culture" competition are online!

Comment by incognitox posted on Again? (rant) at 17/02/2010 - 14:03

incognitox
I'd like to say sorry for being late with new competition. I just moved to new place with no internet

Culture; values, beliefs and attitudes that shapes and influences perception and behavior.

All comments welcome

Comment by incognitox posted on Weekly Competition # 135 "Culture" at 01/02/2010 - 08:45

incognitox
OMG just realized how old is this post!!!

Comment by incognitox posted on On-line Digital Prints at 26/01/2010 - 16:13

incognitox
I may be only the one unhappy with photobox. I have ordered 700 prints 6 months ago. They have been delivered to different address, 2 miles away from my current address. After 7 phone calls they finally arrived. Delivery man was looking for them for a half day. Unfortunately 50 % were very dark and quality was very poor. Previously I was very happy with photobox but not this time!!

Comment by incognitox posted on On-line Digital Prints at 26/01/2010 - 16:11

incognitox

Comment by incognitox posted on New Pentax Optio cameras fully leaked at 25/01/2010 - 13:38

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo