Wanted: Pentax K-r

fourfivesix
Posted 13/02/2013 - 18:17 Link
I'm looking for a Pentax kr if anyone has one they would like to sell. It doesnt have to have a lens, and if its within a short driving distance from Sheffield thats fine too.

Many Thanks 465
flickr
link
drfahad
Posted 13/02/2013 - 20:21 Link
check your pm
Bodies: K3 (Gunmetal Limited Edition) & K30
Pentax lenses: DA 18-250mm,FA 50 1.4,, DA 35mm F2.4
Sigma lenses: 17-70mm 2.8-4.5 DC Macro,24mm 2.8 Superwide II AF, 50mm 2.8 Macro,50-150mm f2.8 DC EX HSMII , 70-200 2.8 EX APO
Falcon 8mm Fish eye + Old manual lenses
Flashes: Pentax 360 fgz, Metz 48 Af-1, Pentax Af 280T
chrisandrew
Posted 14/02/2013 - 00:03 Link
Hi Emma, I too have a KR twin lens kit for sale, I will also send you a pm.
chris
fourfivesix
Posted 16/02/2013 - 08:07 Link
Still looking
flickr
link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo