Flan

Joined: 29th November 2020

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Flan
The second image cardiffgareth, it did not need any filters well done . Liked absolutely , fabulous

Comment by Flan posted on Tonight's coastal sunset at 05/02/2021 - 22:05

Flan
I will of course delete this image that I have taken without permission pending your future lawsuit but I like the original shot best of all , kind regards Flan

Comment by Flan posted on After the snow melted .... at 05/02/2021 - 00:34

Flan
Sorry for stealing your image davidwozhere, but how about thisComment Image

Comment by Flan posted on After the snow melted .... at 05/02/2021 - 00:15

Flan
Love the 2nd shot Sry, and i don't care if it was heavy on the polariser. Nature fighting a baron existence

Comment by Flan posted on Isle of Aix at 04/02/2021 - 01:18

Flan
Some daaaayy overrrrr the rainComment Image
bow, birds will fly

Comment by Flan posted on Another pointless thread at 01/02/2021 - 20:11

Flan
Welcome to dee hotel California

Comment by Flan posted on Leave the Forum? at 31/01/2021 - 22:10

Flan
One last question Peter if I again may, I also have a unopened roll of Agfapan APX 25 with an expiry date of the jan 1992 . I do intend to use this film at some stage and in your experience is it worth it or not any advice would be greatly appreciated .It was stored in the same conditions as the other roll , thanks

Comment by Flan posted on SLIDE SCANS -- The Philippines at 28/01/2021 - 20:35

Flan
Thanks for the info Peter, a museum piece it will now become, ah well

Comment by Flan posted on SLIDE SCANS -- The Philippines at 28/01/2021 - 20:22

Flan
Hello Peter Elgar, love the colours . The senior lady portrait is particularly telling and the final shot is a burst of colorful flamboyance. Liked . I also shot a lot of slide on the same camera P program A and on a side note if I may. I have a unopened roll of Kodachrome 25 with an expiry date of 1988 . I know I’ll never use it as the Kodak developing of slide in Hemel Hempstead ceased soon afterwards. I don’t know if it will produce any results but it was stored with my lenses camera body in a cool dry moisture resistant foam lined press for years, All of my A series lenses never developed fungus and the camera still functions like when I bought it new in 1985 in Germany. Sorry for the long winded hijack but if you think it’s worth shooting it’s yours for free as I’ve noticed reading threads you have a passion for old film so maybe old slide too.

Comment by Flan posted on SLIDE SCANS -- The Philippines at 28/01/2021 - 17:08

Flan
They are great shots RobL ,even more impressive for the time of the year. Thanks for sharing your editing techniques and your exposure on the histogram. Attilio Ruffo has a YouTube channel on long exposure photography. He shoots at lowest iso and always says to expose to the right, as he produces a lot less noise in editing which is slightly against the views of other photographers. His work is impressive if you like landscapes. Again thanks for sharing.

Comment by Flan posted on My first kingfisher at 27/01/2021 - 12:55

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo