carmagw

Joined: 17th October 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

carmagw
A very interesting set. As others have mentioned, some of these are mesmerising. Number 9 is my personal favourite as everytime I look at it I seem to see something different.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards

George

Comment by carmagw posted on Touring - Multiple Exposures at 05/02/2019 - 09:17

carmagw
Sold.

Comment by carmagw posted on FS Sigma 70-200 F2.8 APO EX DG OS at 29/01/2019 - 07:47

carmagw
Nice set David,

Being very familiar with the cheese grater and parkhill flats, the ones that catch my eye are 4 (not sure why but I like it) and 5 (love the colous on this)


Cheers

George

Comment by carmagw posted on A Sheffield Set at 28/01/2019 - 21:38

carmagw
And received, thanks Adam for prompt dispatch.


Regards


George

Comment by carmagw posted on Pentax k3 at 21/01/2019 - 16:26

carmagw
Payment sent.

Comment by carmagw posted on Pentax k3 at 18/01/2019 - 12:43

carmagw
pm sent

Comment by carmagw posted on Pentax k3 at 18/01/2019 - 12:25

carmagw
Interesting set David, I should make the effort to go at some point.

No 7 is my favourite but the whole set works well together.

Regards

George

Comment by carmagw posted on Wentworth Woodhouse - A set of inside shots at 11/01/2019 - 18:05

carmagw
I converted my da*300 to screw drive, not because the sdm had failed but to see if the autofocus was quicker. It was, although still not as quick as I would have liked but its a cracking lens. Also converted my 16-50 as the sdm was playing up.

Regards

George

Comment by carmagw posted on screw drive DA*300mm? at 08/01/2019 - 16:22

carmagw
Open to sensible offers.

Comment by carmagw posted on FS Sigma 70-200 F2.8 APO EX DG OS at 29/12/2018 - 19:50

carmagw
Nice shots.

Hope you were wrapped up well. Always been bitterly cold when I've been.

Regards

George

Comment by carmagw posted on Grey Seals at Donna Nook at 16/12/2018 - 10:39

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo