Pentax k3
Posted 19/11/2018 - 14:22
Link
Posted 06/12/2018 - 23:11
Link
new Price 340 GBP
Posted 08/12/2018 - 10:03
Link
ok last Price
316GBP including delivery
316GBP including delivery
Posted 08/12/2018 - 11:14
Link
How many shutter clicks has it had please?
Regards
David
Regards
David
Posted 08/12/2018 - 11:53
Link
how to check it?
Posted 08/12/2018 - 12:00
Link
szmulik wrote:
how to check it?
Upload the latest jpg you took here https://www.camerashuttercount.com/
how to check it?
Posted 08/12/2018 - 12:18
Link
Posted 12/12/2018 - 10:47
Link
not available
Posted 15/01/2019 - 06:53
Link
for sell again
new price
290GBP including UK delivery
new price
290GBP including UK delivery
Posted 18/01/2019 - 12:25
Link
pm sent
Posted 18/01/2019 - 12:43
Link
Payment sent.
Posted 18/01/2019 - 13:04
Link
Sold
Posted 21/01/2019 - 16:26
Link
And received, thanks Adam for prompt dispatch.
Regards
George
Regards
George
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.




67 posts
10 years
Condition: very good
Location: Birmingham
Price: 390GBP Including UK delivery
With box and all accessories. there is no power cable on picture but it is included.
If you use viewfinder, there are visible some spots (of dust I think -please see photo bellow) . I never tried to clean this because it is not visible on photos.
I can make some test photos on request.
next 2 photos show spots which are visible on viewfinder.
It is photo made by K3 whis I selling
There is some spots on my tiles so next photo from my phone.