barryo70

Joined: 28th July 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

barryo70
all gone

cheers

Comment by barryo70 posted on K5, Sigma, Pentax and Flash at 22/11/2011 - 23:10

barryo70
Hi

I don't wish to sell separately but as one lot

A K5 with just over 10000 clicks. I think it is at least it was 9999 the other day and went to 0000.

Sigma 24-70mm f2.8 EX DG, A 50mm f1.7 and 360FGZ flash

all boxes and pouches are included. Apart from the 50mm but I have a spare 40mm da pouch.

I'll throw in a sigma 24mm super wide ii and the lens cap and hood for a da 40mm

I'm looking for £1001 inclusive of delivery

http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j421/barryo70/?action=organize

regards

Barry

Comment by barryo70 posted on K5, Sigma, Pentax and Flash at 21/11/2011 - 23:37

barryo70
withdrawn

Comment by barryo70 posted on FS - Sigma 24-70mm f2.8 ex dg zoom lens at 21/11/2011 - 23:17

barryo70
PS it has the box, pouch and 82mm filter too. Sorry I forgot to mention that.

Comment by barryo70 posted on FS - Sigma 24-70mm f2.8 ex dg zoom lens at 21/11/2011 - 10:51

barryo70
http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j421/barryo70/sigma%2024-70/?start=all

hopefully you can view the pics here

Comment by barryo70 posted on FS - Sigma 24-70mm f2.8 ex dg zoom lens at 20/11/2011 - 13:49

barryo70
Hi

After successfully selling my FA 50mm two weeks ago and then my Sigma 70-200mm here last week I am continuing the trend.

Up for sale is my sigma 24-70mm f2.8 ex dg zoom lens.
The condition as with all my gear is excellent and this is hopefully reflected in the feedback from the two recent sales.

Anyway I am asking for £250 inclusive of RMSD

I will get around to posting a pic soon. In the meantime I can email one no probs.

cheers

Barry

Comment by barryo70 posted on FS - Sigma 24-70mm f2.8 ex dg zoom lens at 20/11/2011 - 12:06

barryo70
pictures?

Comment by barryo70 posted on For Sale Samsung 12-24mm f/4.5-5.6 & Pentax 77mm f1.8 Limited at 19/11/2011 - 21:40

barryo70
Wow! so many comments from all over. I was just speculating on what it would be like to own FF. I was toying at first about selling all my pentax gear to fund a move. I was at the press photographers exhibition last night in the royal festival hall (brilliant btw) and all I saw was Canon 5Dii. Similarly the wildlife photographer of the year seems to be 90% Canikon. So I was thinking does that mean that Pentax is inferior? Am I unable to obtain those shots? Don't get me wrong, I have taken wonderfull pictures with the K5. I was just wondering am I missing something? Perhaps not. Maybe I should just invest in a DA200 , FA 31 and a 77 and wait to see what pentax decide. I take it those lenses meet with approval?

thanks everyone for the helpful comments though

Comment by barryo70 posted on K5 destination or migration? at 19/11/2011 - 02:12

barryo70
jeez! all this fuss. what ever happened to just taking pictures? a good laugh though.

Comment by barryo70 posted on It`s time to say goodbye. at 19/11/2011 - 01:46

barryo70
I have a k5 and it's great. However I have an inkling to dabble in FF such as the nikon D700. Now, I don't know if it's worth doing but I thought I would ask the forum if anyone has owned the d700 and if it's worth migrating to? As I said I love the k5 and it's array of great primes. Am I fretting over nothing? Is this a case of the grass is greener? I did enquire to pentax about full frame but to no avail. I know some will say who cares but the way I look at it FF exists for a reason and it would be nice to put a 50mm lens on the k5 and get a 50 mm view.

Cheers Barry

Comment by barryo70 posted on K5 destination or migration? at 18/11/2011 - 19:37

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo