barryo70

Joined: 28th July 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

barryo70
Well I take some of it back. Merchant city cameras in Glasgow had a touchy feely session with a K1 and a very helpful informative Ricoh rep. April 25th is the date of arrival although preorders will be the first served. A very nice piece of kit and the articulating screen works well and is very sturdy as he was keen to show all by shaking the camera vigorously by the extended screen. However he did concede that there were some issues in AF speed with the older primes that will be addresses by new primes in the offing.

Comment by barryo70 posted on typical pentax at 16/04/2016 - 22:45

barryo70
I'm not a Pentax hater, quite the opposite but jeez they take their time. I am concerned about their outdated lenses though.

Comment by barryo70 posted on typical pentax at 12/04/2016 - 22:33

barryo70
I thought that the new FF was coming spring? Are we talking southern hemisphere? Do Pentax have any concept of time? Do they have any concept of new and decent lenses ff ready. All a tad late I fear. Who hasn't already moved to competitors?

Comment by barryo70 posted on typical pentax at 12/04/2016 - 21:48

barryo70
To everyone who helped with advice and info over the past two years. This is a great forum. Unfortunately I wanted a full frame so it's off to the dark side

b

Comment by barryo70 posted on cheers at 13/05/2012 - 14:54

barryo70
http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j421/barryo70/



Sigma 15mm f2.8 bought from bristol cameras on 21.12.11. for £320.
The lens was used but was and still is pretty much mint. When it arrived I don't think it had ever been used. Very sharp and you can get unbelievably close to a subject. As you back off a little the semi fish eye effect takes over. In all a great lens. But I used it about 5 times before I sold my pentax cameras and lenses. This is all that remains.
Box and pouch included. £250 ono

Comment by barryo70 posted on sigma 15mm fish eye. at 27/04/2012 - 09:40

barryo70
50mm lens sold. 15mm still available


cheers

barry

Comment by barryo70 posted on Sigma 15mm and Pentax A 50mm at 18/04/2012 - 22:25

barryo70
http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j421/barryo70/



Sigma 15mm f2.8 bought from bristol cameras on 21.12.11. for £320.
The lens was used but was and still is in absolutely excellent condition. When it arrived I don't think it had ever been used. Very sharp and you can get unbelievably close to a subject. As you back off a little the semi fish eye effect takes over. In all a great lens. But I used it about 5 times before I sold my pentax cameras and lenses
Box and pouch included. £250



I also have a smashing manual A 50mm f1.7. I had two of these and this was my fave. I was going to keep it as an ornament but there's no use in that if someone is looking for one. It will come in a spare da 40mm ltd pouch too. £50 includes RMSD. great cond.

thanks for looking

Barry

Comment by barryo70 posted on Sigma 15mm and Pentax A 50mm at 17/04/2012 - 11:05

barryo70
screen gone.

Comment by barryo70 posted on Travor focussing screen, Sigma 15mm fish eye and an A 50mm f1.7 at 10/03/2012 - 23:14

barryo70
Travor split screen focussing screen for k100d/K200d/k2000d. I never used it as I had a samsung GX20. If anyone needs one I can supply free of charge as it's no use to me. also....


http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j421/barryo70/



Sigma 15mm f2.8 bought from bristol cameras on 21.12.11. for £320.
The lens was used but was and still is in absolutely excellent condition. When it arrived I don't think it had ever been used. Very sharp and you can get unbelievably close to a subject. As you back off a little the semi fish eye effect takes over. In all a great lens. But I used it about 5 times before I sold my pentax cameras and lenses
Box and pouch included.

will listen to decent offers as I have sold all my gear except for what is for sale here.


I also have a smashing manual A 50mm f1.7. I had two of these and this was my fave. I was going to keep it as an ornament but there's no use in that if someone is looking for one. It will come in a spare da 40mm ltd pouch too. £56 includes RMSD. great cond.

thanks for looking

Barry

Comment by barryo70 posted on Travor focussing screen, Sigma 15mm fish eye and an A 50mm f1.7 at 10/03/2012 - 23:05

barryo70
Travor split screen focussing screen for k100d/K200d/k2000d. I never used it as I had a samsung GX20. If anyone needs one I can supply free of charge as it's no use to me. also....


http://s1085.photobucket.com/albums/j421/barryo70/



Sigma 15mm f2.8 bought from bristol cameras on 21.12.11. for £320.
The lens was used but was and still is in absolutely excellent condition. When it arrived I don't think it had ever been used. Very sharp and you can get unbelievably close to a subject. As you back off a little the semi fish eye effect takes over. In all a great lens. But I used it about 5 times before I sold my pentax cameras and lenses
Box and pouch included.

will listen to decent offers as I have sold all my gear except for what is for sale here.


I also have a smashing manual A 50mm f1.7. I had two of these and this was my fave. I was going to keep it as an ornament but there's no use in that if someone is looking for one. It will come in a spare da 40mm ild pouch too. £56 includes RMSD. great cond.

thanks for looking

Barry

Comment by barryo70 posted on Travor focussing screen, Sigma 15mm fish eye and an A 50mm f1.7 at 10/03/2012 - 23:04

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo