Another pointless thread

RobL

Link Posted 30/08/2020 - 14:02
I was photographing a derelict church this morning when a strange rustling noise came from a dark corner, whatever it was didnít show itself and I didnít poke around to find out!

K10D

Link Posted 30/08/2020 - 15:59
RobL wrote:
I was photographing a derelict church this morning when a strange rustling noise came from a dark corner, whatever it was didnít show itself and I didnít poke around to find out!

chicken?

Gwyn

Link Posted 30/08/2020 - 16:48
K10D wrote:
RobL wrote:

chicken?

RobL or the rustler?

vic cross

Link Posted 31/08/2020 - 00:44
Maybe it was my overgrown hedgehog???????????????????????????????
CHEERS Vic.
Born again biker with lots of Pentax bits. Every day I wake up is a good day. I'm so old I don't even buy green bananas.

K10D

Link Posted 01/09/2020 - 21:16
Gwyn wrote:
K10D wrote:
Quote:

chicken?

RobL or the rustler?

There appears to be little evidence to disprove either conclusion so far......

RobL

Link Posted 01/09/2020 - 22:07
K10D wrote:
Gwyn wrote:
Quote:
RobL wrote:

chicken?

RobL or the rustler?

It wasnít a chicken.....

HarisF1

Link Posted 02/09/2020 - 05:18
It's a thrill isn't it? Reminds me of myself in 100 different situations when I was a child. Everything spooked me.

Gwyn

Link Posted 02/09/2020 - 12:26
RobL wrote:
K10D wrote:
Quote:
K10D wrote:
RobL wrote:

chicken?

RobL or the rustler?

It wasnít a chicken.....

So you were the chicken?

RobL

Link Posted 02/09/2020 - 13:55
Gwyn wrote:
RobL wrote:
Quote:
Gwyn wrote:
K10D wrote:
Quote:

chicken?

RobL or the rustler?

It wasnít a chicken.....

So you were the chicken?

According to K10D but draw your own conclusions!

RobL

Link Posted 05/09/2020 - 11:58
Yikes! All summer I have tolerated a ground nest of red wasps by the side path against my house as they have buzzed busily in and out, avoiding me as they go, except today one stung me on the foot. It really hurts! It turns out that the workers only become a pest after the hatchlings have flown around the end of August so Mrs RobL has gone to the hardware store to see what weaponry they stock.

fatspider

Link Posted 05/09/2020 - 12:04
RobL wrote:
Yikes! All summer I have tolerated a ground nest of red wasps by the side path against my house as they have buzzed busily in and out, avoiding me as they go, except today one stung me on the foot. It really hurts! It turns out that the workers only become a pest after the hatchlings have flown around the end of August so Mrs RobL has gone to the hardware store to see what weaponry they stock.

FLAMETHROWER!!!!!!!
My Names Alan, and I'm a lensaholic.
My PPG link
My Flckr link

RobL

Link Posted 05/09/2020 - 12:23
fatspider wrote:
RobL wrote:

FLAMETHROWER!!!!!!!

Mrs RobL suggested that but with my luck it would burn the house down!

Gwyn

Link Posted 05/09/2020 - 14:15
Not something we could try, living in a wooden house .

Hope the foot feels better soon.

Hardgravity

Link Posted 05/09/2020 - 15:55
Just back from a week in 'Bonnie Scotland'..

..Who's the chicken then and how's the foot?

Had a good time camping..

...in 20 to 40 MPH winds!!!

Still, it gave us a good reason to drink the beer we had with us..
Cheers, HG

K110+DA40, K200+DA35, K3 and a bag of lenses, bodies and other bits.

Mustn't forget the Zenits, or folders, or...

I've some gallerieshere CLICKY LINK! and my PPG entries.

Gwyn

Link Posted 05/09/2020 - 16:28
Glad you were able to get away HG. Was it bust in Scotland? Last year May it was a nightmare with tons of hired motohomes and people who did't know how to drive them.

We are hoping to get away for a few days next week, just in the Netherlands. Probably our final outing with her before we sell.
Add a Comment
You must be registered or logged-in to comment.