12 Angry Men

pschlute
Posted 05/10/2026 - 16:06 Link
I went to see this classic play at Guildford last week. Excellent, and if you get the chance do try and catch it on it's tour.

One of the leading roles is played by none other than forum member Bill Ward. Despite having performed twice that day he came out with us after for a drink. It was great to be able to discuss the play itself and it's nuances, but also to chat a bit about photography too.

Thank you Bill for taking the time.
Lubbyman
Posted 05/10/2026 - 17:03 Link
Nice bit of name dropping there - mixing with celebrity . And good to hear that BIll is getting work (not always the case in that walk of life, so I've heard). The big question, of course, is whether Bill is still a Pentax Ambassador and, if so, whether he has the faintest idea about what is going on at Ricoh/Pentax.

Steve
smc
Posted 06/10/2026 - 05:49 Link
Nice story. I don’t know Bill Ward is (was?) a brand ambassador. His photo work is excellent.
Lubbyman
Posted 06/10/2026 - 09:21 Link
smc wrote:
I don’t know Bill Ward is (was?) a brand ambassador.
See link, Photography Background, 2nd sentence. Websites are sometimes out of date though, hence the question.

Steve
smc
Posted 06/10/2026 - 10:09 Link
Lubbyman wrote:
smc wrote:
I don’t know Bill Ward is (was?) a brand ambassador.
See link, Photography Background, 2nd sentence. Websites are sometimes out of date though, hence the question.

Steve
Thank you. What an interesting life - marketing executive, actor, photographer. His photographs are beautiful.

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo