theonenadeem

Joined: 23rd June 2013

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

theonenadeem
I am new to DSLR, is there anywhere I can get information about lens and words like aperature , what the differant f(nos) mean, ....cheers

Comment by theonenadeem posted on newbie lens information at 27/06/2013 - 22:38

theonenadeem
For those of us that have WR cameras and lense . What is the most challenging environment you have shot in?

and the camera survived.

Comment by theonenadeem posted on I love the aroma of warm rain. at 27/06/2013 - 22:09

theonenadeem
cheers guys photo are now recognised.

Comment by theonenadeem posted on DNG at 27/06/2013 - 22:03

theonenadeem
I have recently purchased a pentax k20d and an 18-55mm da smc lens from a seconed supplier.the issue is whenever I focus and shoot the lens reverts to its former position,so I then need to refocus. Is there a soloution to this?

secondly I shoot mainly landscape and would like to start portrait, is this the best lens or are there better ? regards

Comment by theonenadeem posted on focusing at 26/06/2013 - 22:42

theonenadeem
k20d dust removal..
I have looked at the manual,it does not state whether a lense should be attached when this is done.
Also is the setup same for sensor cleaning.

Nadeem

Comment by theonenadeem posted on k20d dust removal at 23/06/2013 - 22:57

theonenadeem
bettyswolloks....the software disc was not included,with the camera.

Comment by theonenadeem posted on DNG at 23/06/2013 - 22:19

theonenadeem
I have recently purchased a K20D . I took some photos in green mode.These were stored as DNG files . My laptop does not recognise this file extension .I am having difficulty in finding software which would read this file. Nadeem

Comment by theonenadeem posted on DNG at 23/06/2013 - 19:08

theonenadeem
I use a Pentax K20D , I recently purchased a 64gb micro sd card (i do not recall the brand name, reltively unknown).as a new card I formatted on the camera. When I attempted to use the camera the day after the "card not formatted " message appeared .Any attempt to format the card failed.Any suggestions as to cause......Nadeem

Comment by theonenadeem posted on micro sd card will not format at 23/06/2013 - 18:23

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo