theonenadeem

Joined: 23rd June 2013

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

theonenadeem
fritzthedog What type of alcohol is best?

I have a 15year single malt at home, but that is for drinking.

Regards.

Nadeem

Comment by theonenadeem posted on battery grip does not work at 03/07/2013 - 17:14

theonenadeem
what is a "bump" and

how do i pm someone? regards Nadeem

Comment by theonenadeem posted on Various Lenses for Sale at 03/07/2013 - 17:08

theonenadeem
one of the pins is jammed in. cheers Nadeem

Comment by theonenadeem posted on battery grip does not work at 03/07/2013 - 13:49

theonenadeem
if you stil have the 2xconvertor and takamur1:2.5 28mm? i will purchase them.

Comment by theonenadeem posted on Various Lenses for Sale at 03/07/2013 - 09:55

theonenadeem
Hello.....I have recently purchased K20D with a battery grip.when i attach the grip the body recognise this however i cannot get this to shoot. Any Sugestions?

Also i have noticed some dirt specs and hair in the viewfinder is there any way this can be cleaned?Is it not surprising that a sealed camera allows dirt particles into the viewfinder. Regards

Comment by theonenadeem posted on battery grip does not work at 03/07/2013 - 09:20

theonenadeem
is the 1:1.7 still for sale?....

Comment by theonenadeem posted on Varous Pentax fit Lnses for Sale at 29/06/2013 - 22:47

theonenadeem
gwing......cheers

Comment by theonenadeem posted on newbie lens information at 28/06/2013 - 15:55

theonenadeem
cheers David...I am based in Sunny Glasgow.

Comment by theonenadeem posted on newbie lens information at 28/06/2013 - 00:33

theonenadeem
I am unsure of the title , but will take a look.

Regards Nadeem

Comment by theonenadeem posted on newbie lens information at 27/06/2013 - 23:13

theonenadeem
Superb.

Comment by theonenadeem posted on I love the aroma of warm rain. at 27/06/2013 - 23:07

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo