takuman

Joined: 22nd January 2013

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

takuman
Thanks for input but my original post was made in the hope that someone who uses a graphic tablet and pen could provide some advice. Regards to all.

Comment by takuman posted on Using pen instead of mouse. at 04/04/2013 - 17:18

takuman
Thank you all for your replies/advice. Now, who do I know has a pen and tablet :

Comment by takuman posted on Using pen instead of mouse. at 03/04/2013 - 10:47

takuman
Hello all. Does anyone use a pen instead of a mouse when using Photoshop Elements? I think I might find that easier, thoughts and any recommendations please.

Comment by takuman posted on Using pen instead of mouse. at 02/04/2013 - 18:37

takuman
I find it excellent, can be bought secondhand for about £150 and expanded to 8gb and will run several programs at same time. Seems very quick after XP. Good luck.

Comment by takuman posted on How good is windows 7 please? at 14/03/2013 - 19:34

takuman
I have just switched from XP after many years to Windows 7 and find it excellent for running Photoshop and Lightroom I have 8gb Ram on Dell Inspiron 560 and use it as home PC and playing with photographs, no gaming.

Comment by takuman posted on How good is windows 7 please? at 14/03/2013 - 12:48

takuman
I mulled over this comment for sometime, then I thought I have to submit it. A "what if moment" occured to me. On the one hand we have "Billy Whizz" the computer kid who is red hot with PhotoShop/Lightroom who comes across an obscure reasonable photograph, transforms it on his PC and makes loadsamoney. On the othe hand we have "good old Fred" who spends 72 hours sat on the icepack waiting, waiting, waiting for that b*#^×*dy polar bear to take a seal as it vents for air through the ice hole! Fred makes some money, but, he can't work a computer. I know which one I would like to share a beer with.

Comment by takuman posted on Is photoshop ruining photography at 13/03/2013 - 18:49

takuman
Someone really poked a stick in the wasps nest with this post didn't they. It all started with cavemen drawing on rocks with pointed sticks
I think it is all progress and evolution folks, like it or not.

Comment by takuman posted on Is photoshop ruining photography at 13/03/2013 - 10:24

takuman
Thanks for that Nigel, any more comments gratefully received.

John

Comment by takuman posted on PC for photo editing. at 07/03/2013 - 13:29

takuman
Hi all, does anyone use a Dell Inspiron 560 for editing? I have my eye on one at reasonable price and other sites have good things to say about it. User comments from this Forum very welcome.

Comment by takuman posted on PC for photo editing. at 07/03/2013 - 10:44

takuman
The cock pheasant should be snapped up by somebody advertising anything! Superb shot.

John

Comment by takuman posted on A few from this morning at 02/03/2013 - 19:04

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo