Sry

Joined: 22nd March 2018

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Sry
Welcome to PentaxUser!

Comment by Sry posted on Hello from Charles at 30/03/2018 - 16:51

Sry
(I thought I had posted this this morning, but I must have done something wrong, as it is nowhere to be found.)

I very much enjoy walking in the countryside and taking in the vistas, be they common or exceptional. Photographing them is another pair of sleeves (as we say in french) however, and I certainly need to work on that! Somehow I think at times that the lack of an OVF on my K-01 could be part of the problem, as I just can't "see" on the back screen the seemingly obvious composition that stands in front of me. Then again I'm probably just looking for at least one excuse An imminent trip to Ireland will hopefully force me to think/act/improve!

Comment Image
Coursac, 2018 by sry, sur Flickr

Comment by Sry posted on Landscapes are a difficult genre (to me) at 30/03/2018 - 16:43

Sry
I have a preference for the second set, but appreciate both photographers' having developed a strong personal voice (or vision, should I say). Thanks for sharing.

Comment by Sry posted on Andy Feltham at 30/03/2018 - 00:00

Sry
This is a beautiful set of photographs and great documentary work.

Comment by Sry posted on On the Road at 27/03/2018 - 21:49

Sry
I very much like no.1, how those very present trees bring us to the skyscrapers, which then disappear into the fog/clouds - all of this underlined by the transition in tones.

Comment by Sry posted on New York film shots II at 25/03/2018 - 23:57

Sry
smudge wrote:
And the restaurant walls displaying vintage model railway stock. Excellent!
Yep, they were all over the place.

smudge wrote:
Also this week I am going to cook blaquette de veau. You are all invited


alfpics wrote:
Great opening shot Serge
Thanks!

K10D wrote:
Really good image. Even a reverse view of you in the mirror behind you.
Thank you. There is indeed a lot going on, as I was happy to find out later on my display. This one's a candidate for printing!

Comment by Sry posted on Blinded self portrait at 25/03/2018 - 23:39

Sry
ronniemac wrote:
That is a classic photograph. incredibly good shot!
Oh my. Thank you kindly.

pschlute wrote:
I like it.

How was the veal ?
I opted for salmon

Thanks to all!

Comment by Sry posted on Blinded self portrait at 25/03/2018 - 11:20

Sry
Beautiful set, well seen!

Comment by Sry posted on Home Snow at 24/03/2018 - 22:21

Sry
I, too, very much enjoy the reworked one. As for the cold, I've been told bad weather does not exist, only wrong choice of clothing (not that I belive one word of that). Makes for great photo opportunities though.

Comment by Sry posted on Welsh Coastal Path at 24/03/2018 - 22:11

Sry
Nice series. I like the light and graphics of the chairs in number 3 in particular, and number 4 is very evocative.

Comment by Sry posted on Some shots from Northumberland 2017 at 24/03/2018 - 21:41

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo