seaside

Joined: 29th January 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

seaside
And one from me!

Comment by seaside posted on Probably selling most of my Pentax gear. at 23/10/2014 - 17:52

seaside
PM sent.

Comment by seaside posted on 70-200/ 80-200 f2.8 at 16/03/2014 - 13:09

seaside
Here's one that went on ebay not so long ago:

link

It didn't fetch as much as I would have expected. Another example of a reduction in 2nd hand prices, perhaps.

Comment by seaside posted on Pentax A* 135mm f1.8 at 14/03/2014 - 22:56

seaside
I remember reading that prices are always lower over the Winter, and then pick up in Spring/Summer when people start dusting off their equipment and getting out more.

Having said that, I think a lot of Pentax folk are saving up for the K3. Prices on used bodies seem especially cheap.

Comment by seaside posted on Used equipment prices at 07/03/2014 - 14:39

seaside
No he didn't! Mine went off to sunny Germany.

Nice shot btw - I'm sure you'll love the 77!

Comment by seaside posted on First play with my new FA 77 at 01/03/2014 - 20:36

seaside
Sorry - forgot to update this thread and have received PMs.

The lens was sold on the other forum - thanks for the comments!

Comment by seaside posted on FS: Pentax-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited at 01/03/2014 - 20:33

seaside
I've got one for sale here link if that's what you consider to be a good price?

I'm waiting for the definitive response from another forum member, but let me know if you're interested should he not take it.

Best regards,
Mark

Comment by seaside posted on Anyone got a FA 31 or 77 to sell? at 15/02/2014 - 08:54

seaside
Open to offers.

Comment by seaside posted on FS: Pentax-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited at 11/02/2014 - 16:10

seaside
Made in Japan, low serial number ...

Comment by seaside posted on FS: Pentax-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited at 30/01/2014 - 11:35

seaside
PM sent.

Comment by seaside posted on WTB: Sigma 8-16mm Zoom at 28/01/2014 - 21:44

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo