Sandy1

Joined: 30th September 2016

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Sandy1
Great shots. Haha not what I expected from the title!

Comment by Sandy1 posted on Big Night Out in Leeds at 28/11/2016 - 16:52

Sandy1
Both the bride and the pictures are beautiful!

Comment by Sandy1 posted on "Make-Up" before the wedding at 28/11/2016 - 16:46

Sandy1
Wow. North Shields will have to go on my list of places to visit it seems.

Comment by Sandy1 posted on North Shields at dawn at 28/11/2016 - 16:12

Sandy1
I would be very interested in seeing more opinion on this but glad to see that first impressions seem to be pretty good. At £29.99 it might be a good option for me, as I have been looking for a cheaper alternative to Photoshop. I was considering one of these free options, but I am not sure if they will really give me all the features I need. I have had some success with GIMP, but Serif Affinity Plus looks a little more professional to me. Is that right?

Comment by Sandy1 posted on Serif Affinity Photo at 28/11/2016 - 15:21

Sandy1
These are incredible. Especially the one of the crab.

Comment by Sandy1 posted on Rockpooling at 28/11/2016 - 14:28

Sandy1
Gorgeous images!

Comment by Sandy1 posted on Sunset on a rainy evening at 28/11/2016 - 13:40

Sandy1
Wow! These are so dramatic.

Comment by Sandy1 posted on K3II Stress Test at 28/11/2016 - 13:26

Sandy1
Great pictures! Number 3 is my fave. The position of the bridge really draws in my eye.

Comment by Sandy1 posted on Stowe Structures at 28/11/2016 - 13:24

Sandy1
I am so happy to find this thread as I am also going on holiday to NZ next year. I will be stealing some of the advice given here and applying it to my own itenary!

Comment by Sandy1 posted on 4 weeks in New Zealand at 28/11/2016 - 13:15

Sandy1
Thanks! I am already finding this community a useful resource!

Comment by Sandy1 posted on new members!!!! at 28/11/2016 - 13:10

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo