Pothers

Joined: 1st November 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Pothers
Sorry to see you go Martin. All the best

Comment by Pothers posted on Time to say goodbye at 28/11/2009 - 18:37

Pothers
Here's my effort. As it was a special occasion I even used my almost redundant M28mm f3.5.

Comment Image

Comment by Pothers posted on Happy World Pentax Day at 11/10/2009 - 12:29

Pothers
I have a Jessops 300AFD (Pentax) which I'm going to sell. Its ttl but not pttl.
See here for details link

Not sure what its worth so make me an offer if interested.

Comment by Pothers posted on Cheap flash for K20D? at 20/09/2009 - 14:37

Pothers
My brother in law and his now wife had a bouncy castle at their recent wedding reception.
Here's a few images, C&C welcome.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by Pothers posted on Bouncy Castle at 15/09/2009 - 14:25

Pothers
I agree with Amin, I can never get bored looking at stunning photos.

Comment by Pothers posted on Light is everything at 15/09/2009 - 13:31

Pothers
Fantastic shots, especially no.2.

Comment by Pothers posted on More from the Grand Tetons at 14/09/2009 - 20:58

Pothers
lovely images Galoot, no.3 is my favourite.

Now you've cropped no.2 and left the poles in you can see the cables that you haven't cloned out on the original,hadn't noticed them to start with.

Comment by Pothers posted on Thurso - in the far North of Scotland at 14/09/2009 - 20:52

Pothers
Nice shots MZ. Thats another lens to add to the ever increasing list

Comment by Pothers posted on I love my new Tamron at 05/09/2009 - 22:55

Pothers
I like B&W and this is good. As Martin suggested maybe just a bit of the top.

Comment by Pothers posted on waterlily at 05/09/2009 - 22:51

Pothers
Aiki, Yes I like it more, I think it looks a lot less busy than before.
But as James said the shadow from the plank is out of place and I don't think my pp skills extend to removing that.

Comment by Pothers posted on Cornish Holiday photos at 05/09/2009 - 22:35

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo