Pothers

Joined: 1st November 2007

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Pothers
50p?. sold...

Comment by Pothers posted on New Pentax camera? at 24/04/2009 - 22:14

Pothers
Having taken me a year and a half to save for a K20D ( it was a K10D when I started saving ) and having been through hell with pentax service, I am keeping hold of mine...Sorry..

Comment by Pothers posted on New Pentax camera? at 24/04/2009 - 22:02

Pothers
I agree with Prieni, its disgusting service. I wonder how long they would have left it if you hadn't called them.

Comment by Pothers posted on Poor Image Quality with My K20D at 24/04/2009 - 16:28

Pothers
My condolances to you and your family.

Comment by Pothers posted on Hi there! at 22/04/2009 - 20:06

Pothers
Tel, how long has it been now...must be 3 weeks isn't it. Lets hope they get it right first time round, then it will be worth the wait.It's still very frustrating though.

Comment by Pothers posted on K20D vertical banding at 22/04/2009 - 19:48

Pothers
Prieni.. Good to see you have your camera back and everything is ok.Wish mine had been that straight forward.Got a brand new K20D now and everythings ok, except Im a bit paranoid and end up pixel peeping..

Tel, have you got yours back yet

Comment by Pothers posted on K20D vertical banding at 21/04/2009 - 21:17

Pothers
Just had another look and cropped in on the camera. It's a Dynax 5D and the focus switch is set to MF..

Comment by Pothers posted on Not what I expected at 15/04/2009 - 22:03

Pothers
Yeah I know, remembered just after I posted...
It was a Minolta though...Honest

Comment by Pothers posted on Not what I expected at 15/04/2009 - 21:38

Pothers
Its not a s*ny Scott, its a Minolta.
I had to crop in on the lens to check though as i wasn't sure.

Comment by Pothers posted on Not what I expected at 15/04/2009 - 20:32

Pothers
Having made an early start on Bank Holiday Monday to try my hand at photographing some building before the shops open, my wife and me were having a cup of coffee near Exeter Cathedral. I noticed, who I thought was a tramp walking down the road towards us. Thinking I wouldn't get a chance to take a photo as he was facing my direction he suddenly stopped, put his bag down on the wall and produced a DSLR and started taking photos of the cathedral.

Comment Image

Comment by Pothers posted on Not what I expected at 15/04/2009 - 20:00

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo