photographtheworld

Joined: 20th January 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

photographtheworld
Perfect for my wife's kit. Could even pick up from you.

PM'd.

Comment by photographtheworld posted on Freebies at 27/04/2010 - 18:16

photographtheworld
pink wrote:
the tammy 28-75 F2.8 is excellent but some say the build quality is poor, I must have a good one

James
I'd agree with that - I'm pretty impressed with my copy too.

Comment by photographtheworld posted on New 2.8 zoom at 27/04/2010 - 15:57

photographtheworld
This is still available as 'dinneenp' hasn't been back in touch!

I'll take £35 plus postage.

Comment by photographtheworld posted on FS: Pentax 50mm f2 SMC-A lens at 27/04/2010 - 15:53

photographtheworld
That's fine - emailed you my details. Add 3 quid for post to Ireland.

Thanks

Neil

Comment by photographtheworld posted on FS: Pentax 50mm f2 SMC-A lens at 23/04/2010 - 15:35

photographtheworld
Kenko Pro-1's are pretty good filters and I believe the same as Hoyas at a fraction of the cost.

Comment by photographtheworld posted on filters, to pro or not to pro? at 22/04/2010 - 19:59

photographtheworld
axl wrote:

Tamron 28-75 is very popular in this segment but it's built quality does leave something to be desired (reportedly as I have never owned it).
The build quality is very good actually. Solid enough. Probably the best value lens I've ever bought. Sharp and fast (F2.8 ). The extra 5mm at the long end is a nice touch if you don't need 24mm. Works on full-frame too. You could do a lot worse. Constant f2.8 for not much more than £300 (if you buy new). No contest really.

Comment by photographtheworld posted on Best 24 - 70mm fast lens at 22/04/2010 - 17:40

photographtheworld
Awesome shots - wish I was there.

Comment by photographtheworld posted on Spectacular images from Eyjafjallajokull at 21/04/2010 - 23:06

photographtheworld
BUMP - I'll take £40 posted.

Must be worth that. Ffordes have the same one listed at £79!

Comment by photographtheworld posted on FS: Pentax 50mm f2 SMC-A lens at 21/04/2010 - 23:04

photographtheworld
Open to offers. Its a nice lens and was recently serviced.

Comment by photographtheworld posted on FS: Pentax 50mm f2 SMC-A lens at 17/04/2010 - 16:20

photographtheworld
Selling a Pentax 50mm f2 SMC-A lens. Excellent condition and perfect working order. Front and rear caps.

[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/clanphoto/Forums/50mm_front.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y272/clanphoto/Forums/50mm_rear.jpg[/IMG]

Looking for £50 inc. UK postage. (Paypal gift or bank transfer)

Comment by photographtheworld posted on FS: Pentax 50mm f2 SMC-A lens at 15/04/2010 - 20:43

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo