Perspicador

Joined: 24th January 2013

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Perspicador
geordie01 wrote:
Nearly half way through the week an no comp set again or have I missed something?
Been here before I see. Any news anyone?

Comment by Perspicador posted on No weekly competition again at 15/09/2015 - 20:52

Perspicador
Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by Perspicador posted on Time sequence for a flapping Swan at 15/09/2015 - 19:44

Perspicador
My upgrade went from k-r to k50 and already I am getting better handling of continuous shooting - though I continue to like the k-r thumb-button for another option in emergency focusing that isn't on the shutter. k50 is a delight, though you might find your other option equally so. Here is my first low-key effort, with a Sigma DG macro lens. Comment Image

Comment by Perspicador posted on k-50 or k-s1 at 05/09/2015 - 07:03

Perspicador
Perspicador wrote:
Hold the line -interested in your offer! Just seen you sold this?

Offer for the lens accepted then. - DA-L 18-55 - £30. Please be in touch Shall p.m. where to send it. Please supply postal to send you a cheque?
Is the camera body still available?

Comment by Perspicador posted on FS: Pentax K-r/Kr + 2x 18-55 DA-L +DA 35mm f2.4 AL at 30/08/2015 - 17:01

Perspicador
Hold the line -interested in your offer! Just seen you sold this?

Offer for the lens accepted then. - DA-L 18-55 - £30. Please be in touch Shall p.m. where to send it. Please supply postal to send you a cheque?

Comment by Perspicador posted on FS: Pentax K-r/Kr + 2x 18-55 DA-L +DA 35mm f2.4 AL at 30/08/2015 - 16:45

Perspicador
Time is of the Essence, but Time waits for no man, Are we near a decision or can I turn in for tonight?

Comment by Perspicador posted on No weekly competition again at 29/06/2015 - 21:45

Perspicador
Comment Image


Now we have finally turned a corner, I can have the confidence to post wintry shots without the likelihood of any ominous forebodings being incurred! Hope you do not mind if I borrow your thread to do so...

Comment by Perspicador posted on Winter at 16/03/2015 - 22:00

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo