Winter

Varish
Posted 17/02/2015 - 00:16 Link
Some pics I took in winter in the garden near home, in a very icy day!
Do you have any suggestion?
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image
Edited by Varish: 17/02/2015 - 00:16
08tiger
Posted 20/02/2015 - 09:16 Link
I like the 3rd one best, 1st and last look like the whites are blown, looks cold BRrr.
C&C welcome.
Don.
Perspicador
Posted 16/03/2015 - 22:00 Link
Comment Image


Now we have finally turned a corner, I can have the confidence to post wintry shots without the likelihood of any ominous forebodings being incurred! Hope you do not mind if I borrow your thread to do so...
Quote:
... the best lack all conviction, while the worst
are full of passionate intensity.
W.B Yeats
Stuey
Posted 16/03/2015 - 22:19 Link
Very nice - very cold
K10D, K5 plus plenty of clueless enthusiasm.

My Flickr site link

Add Comment

To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.



Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo