No weekly competition again
Posted 23/06/2015 - 16:56
Link
You've missed the comment I added to the competition thread. The winner has been reminded and we'll wait a little longer for his response. Hopefully that won't be too long.
Best regards, John
Posted 23/06/2015 - 17:32
Link
Just a thought. What if the winner set the competition, not for the next week but for the week after? It would just need a fill in week once and, thereafter, the winner would have a full week to get the new comp sorted.
Might keep the model running more smoothly.
Might keep the model running more smoothly.
David Hamilton
Posted 23/06/2015 - 17:39
Link
To be honest, the system now is simple. Simple is good as we all know what's going on.
Where it breaks down is that some winners are a bit tardy in doing the necessary. We've had a good run lately but let's give a little more time this week before we take other steps to get the competition up and running.
Where it breaks down is that some winners are a bit tardy in doing the necessary. We've had a good run lately but let's give a little more time this week before we take other steps to get the competition up and running.
Best regards, John
Posted 23/06/2015 - 18:39
Link
johnriley wrote:
You've missed the comment I added to the competition thread. The winner has been reminded and we'll wait a little longer for his response. Hopefully that won't be too long.
oops so i have I just need something to occupy me as i have been sitting around with a broken foot for the last 2 months and climbing the walls
You've missed the comment I added to the competition thread. The winner has been reminded and we'll wait a little longer for his response. Hopefully that won't be too long.
Posted 23/06/2015 - 18:46
Link
Hopefully the foot will be better soon? Two months seems a really long time.....I'm not surprised you feel like climbing the walls.
Best regards, John
Posted 23/06/2015 - 21:57
Link
geordie01, is climbing the walls part of your rehabilitation?
Posted 29/06/2015 - 21:45
Link
Time is of the Essence, but Time waits for no man, Are we near a decision or can I turn in for tonight?
Quote:
... the best lack all conviction, while the worst
are full of passionate intensity.
W.B Yeats
... the best lack all conviction, while the worst
are full of passionate intensity.
W.B Yeats
Posted 15/09/2015 - 20:52
Link
geordie01 wrote:
Nearly half way through the week an no comp set again or have I missed something?
Been here before I see. Any news anyone?
Nearly half way through the week an no comp set again or have I missed something?
Quote:
... the best lack all conviction, while the worst
are full of passionate intensity.
W.B Yeats
... the best lack all conviction, while the worst
are full of passionate intensity.
W.B Yeats
Posted 15/09/2015 - 21:09
Link
Messages have been sent. If nothing is heard by tomorrow I'll set a new competition.
Best regards, John
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


1745 posts
15 years
Northumberland