michaelblue

Joined: 22nd October 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

michaelblue
That's great! Many thanks for that, it was driving me nuts. I looked there but didn't notice the SECOND page

Comment by michaelblue posted on Green button at 03/05/2021 - 16:57

michaelblue
Does anyone know if it's possible to disable the green button, I keep pressing it by accident only to find after taking a number of shots that all the settings have changed. I've looked in the manual but can't find anything.

Thanks in advance

Comment by michaelblue posted on Green button at 03/05/2021 - 13:12

michaelblue
philstaff wrote:
Stunning artwork really well done. You gotta be pleased with those
Yes I am. Some work better than others, you can't really tell how it will end up till you start working on it.

Comment by michaelblue posted on Lockdown fun at 08/04/2021 - 08:10

michaelblue
Try this:link

Comment by michaelblue posted on Pentax K-3 Mark III now available to pre-order! at 03/04/2021 - 10:00

michaelblue
A nice review here: ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH3tm8enm7c&ab_channel=MikeMuizebelt/link] I hope the autofocus is as good as he says

Comment by michaelblue posted on Pentax K-3 Mark III now available to pre-order! at 03/04/2021 - 00:19

michaelblue
LennyBloke wrote:
Superb images Michael - bet you had fun producing them too
Fun yes but quite a bit of work

Comment by michaelblue posted on Lockdown fun at 26/03/2021 - 23:17

michaelblue
Antony wrote:
All super! Are you going to share your technique?
I would need about 3 pages to do that but here's a link to one way: link hope that helps.

Thanks all for the comments folks

Comment by michaelblue posted on Lockdown fun at 23/03/2021 - 10:46

michaelblue
Been playing around while being stuck indoors.
All taken using incense sticks:
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment by michaelblue posted on Lockdown fun at 20/03/2021 - 21:56

michaelblue
What's happened to the link to SRS ?

Comment by michaelblue posted on SRS? at 01/03/2021 - 18:43

michaelblue
Anyone have a Pentax FA* 85mm 1.4 for sale ? you know....the silver one.

I can't afford the new D FA* version so I'm looking for this version for portraits

Here's hoping.........Oh, preferably with the original lens hood

Comment by michaelblue posted on Looking for a Pentax 85mm lens at 25/02/2021 - 21:30

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo