michaelblue

Joined: 22nd October 2009

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

michaelblue
F*300 arrived safely and in excellent condition, many thanks Ben for an easy transaction.

Comment by michaelblue posted on FS: Sigma 180mm macro; Pentax F*300mm; Asahi 500mm; Pentax K3; Pentax Q; and other great lenses etc at 10/01/2022 - 22:16

michaelblue
I have a Pentax battery grip AA holder, free to anyone willing to pay postage.
I'm pretty sure it is from my old K5
Comment Image

Comment by michaelblue posted on Free at 06/12/2021 - 16:26

michaelblue
Pentax AF 400 FTZ flashgun
Comment Image

Comment Image

Comment Image

Works perfectly with flash triggers
Full swivel head
£20 plus postage

Comment by michaelblue posted on Flashgun for sale at 06/12/2021 - 16:23

michaelblue
Numbers 6 and 7 stand out for me. Lovely light on them both

Comment by michaelblue posted on Scape sundown at 06/12/2021 - 09:14

michaelblue
Fantastic camera, love it, I've got two otherwise I'd take this one

Comment by michaelblue posted on For Sale - Pentax KP Silver / Black in mint condition, 2,398 Shutter Clicks at 28/11/2021 - 18:19

michaelblue
davidstorm wrote:
A K-5iis wouldn't be a bad bet. It's a classic camera and although has the same functionality as a K-5, it produces superior images. Also, I don't know if you could stretch to a K-1, which is head and shoulders above any other Pentax DSLR, but if not also consider a KP. The KP is rugged, full of useful features and after having owned both a KP and a K-3, I would say the KP produces much better image quality, which would be of benefit for wedding photography, particularly when shooting in low light conditions. The only downsides of the KP are a single card slot and a small battery, which doesn't last as long as the K-5 and K-3 batteries do.

Kind Regards
David
The KP 'battery grip' has a removeable insert to allow you to use the K5 battery

Comment by michaelblue posted on Have a K7 and K5- what next? at 11/10/2021 - 22:35

michaelblue
Mike-P wrote:
Glad I saw that before I started looking, lot of trouble for something probably worth less than £20
I think you'll find they go for considerably more than £20 now, have a look on ebay, I was shocked. I got mine for £20 about 8 years ago

Comment by michaelblue posted on Angle Finder at 19/08/2021 - 07:46

michaelblue
The second one is excellent, perfect composition!

Comment by michaelblue posted on IR with a K5iis at 30/07/2021 - 13:33

michaelblue
bladerunneruk wrote:
Hi folks, any opinions on how the vertical plane front dial on KP 'feels' compared to a K5 / K3 / K1 style which has both e-dials on horizontal plane ?
I use the K5 and the KP and to be honest I'd forgotten the difference until you mentioned it. I just switch from one to the other without noticing it.

Comment by michaelblue posted on Pentax K-3 Mark 1 vs Pentax KP ergonomics at 04/05/2021 - 14:34

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo