kingfisher

Joined: 15th May 2011

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

kingfisher
I've sent you pm regarding FA43...

Comment by kingfisher posted on K10D & Limited Edition lenses - all to go at 12/07/2011 - 22:22

kingfisher
as title says, I'm looking for this lens in a good condition. If you have one fro sale, please make me an reasonable offer...Cheers.

Comment by kingfisher posted on WTB: DA 70 limited at 10/07/2011 - 06:58

kingfisher
George Lazarette wrote:
Yes, they can make a huge difference.

All the FA Limited lenses are superb in this respect.

G
Well I'm not so sure about that, I had all three LTDs and 43 stands out in that respect. Possibly the best limited, but on dSLR i find FA 31 bit more useful focal lenght.

Comment by kingfisher posted on 43 ltd - colours at 20/06/2011 - 18:52

kingfisher
metal square hood to fit 58mm thread lens (K20/4)
suitable hoods: hood for Takumar 20/4.5, Takumar 24/3.5, SMC 18/3.5,
SMC 20/4, SMC 24/2.8
if anybody has one spare, i'll be happy to buy. Cheers...

Comment by kingfisher posted on Wanted: WA Square Hood at 20/06/2011 - 18:47

kingfisher

Comment by kingfisher posted on WANTED: FA-28mm f2.8 at 27/05/2011 - 09:21

kingfisher
price reduced to 550 GBP...

Comment by kingfisher posted on FS: Pentax FA 77 1.8 limited (silver) at 25/05/2011 - 11:49

kingfisher
Hi Digby22....i have also one for sale....what price do you have in mind for it? There's couple of photos in classified section...
regards, Martin

Comment by kingfisher posted on WTB: FA 77mm limited at 18/05/2011 - 10:48

kingfisher
and good light for your photos.

Comment by kingfisher posted on Hello everybody, at 17/05/2011 - 12:28

kingfisher
I have a very good experience with Tamron SP 2x Teleconverter, but I mainly used it with K135/2.5. The images were reasonably sharp. However if you attach M*300/4 to it focusing will become a quite a trouble.

Comment by kingfisher posted on Which MF Pentax Teleconverter Recommended? at 17/05/2011 - 11:34

kingfisher
Hello all,

I'm sure everybody knows this lens, its light & compact medium telephoto Limited lens, with a slide out hood, superb metal build and top optical quality. It is in very good condition, although shows marks of use...on the lens barrel, bit dust inside and tiny spec on rear element,which doesn't influence the image quality. (Please see the photos)
It is a silver edition, made in Japan.
The lens is sold in the original package: Lens, box, lens pouch, original rear and front cap + high quality B+W 49mm UV filter.
I will accept £600 GBP or similar reasonable price.
I prefer Paypal, if you're allright to pay the paypal fees.
Any queries, please let me know. Link with the photos below:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111604578985957078398/FA77?authkey=Gv1sRgCL-5h8Os1p...

and here are few reviews of the lens:

http://www.lenstip.com/196.1-Lens_review-Pentax_smc_FA_77_mm_f_1.8_Limited-Intro...

http://www.photozone.de/pentax/128-pentax-smc-fa-77mm-f18-limited-review--test-r...

thanks

Comment by kingfisher posted on FS: Pentax FA 77 1.8 limited (silver) at 17/05/2011 - 11:18

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo