FS: Pentax FA 77 1.8 limited (silver)
Posted 25/05/2011 - 11:49
Link
price reduced to 550 GBP...
Posted 25/05/2011 - 13:43
Link
Do you know what the speck on the rear element is? is it a chip on the outside surface or something internal?
Add Comment
To leave a comment - Log in to Pentax User or create a new account.


465 posts
15 years
I'm sure everybody knows this lens, its light & compact medium telephoto Limited lens, with a slide out hood, superb metal build and top optical quality. It is in very good condition, although shows marks of use...on the lens barrel, bit dust inside and tiny spec on rear element,which doesn't influence the image quality. (Please see the photos)
It is a silver edition, made in Japan.
The lens is sold in the original package: Lens, box, lens pouch, original rear and front cap + high quality B+W 49mm UV filter.
I will accept £600 GBP or similar reasonable price.
I prefer Paypal, if you're allright to pay the paypal fees.
Any queries, please let me know. Link with the photos below:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111604578985957078398/FA77?authkey=Gv1sRgCL-5h8Os1p...
and here are few reviews of the lens:
http://www.lenstip.com/196.1-Lens_review-Pentax_smc_FA_77_mm_f_1.8_Limited-Intro...
http://www.photozone.de/pentax/128-pentax-smc-fa-77mm-f18-limited-review--test-r...
thanks