Kevriano

Joined: 13th August 2017

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

Kevriano
HarisF1 wrote:
How does this lens compare to the 150-450 with the DA 1.4x? Purely on a crop body of course.
The 450 with tele gives you 630mm ish..., but in no way will it match the IQ of this. This is the ultimate Wildlife zoom for Pentax users. I wish I could justify the price tag at the moment.

Comment by Kevriano posted on FS: Pentax FA* 250-600mm f5.6 at 09/12/2017 - 07:16

Kevriano
I also have a K3, I could sell that instead. Flash doesn't concern me. Both are well worth looking at. Fabulous cameras and built to last.

Comment by Kevriano posted on To KP, or not to KP, that is the question. at 09/12/2017 - 07:13

Kevriano
I will be selling a K3 II shortly, low shutter count, in case you are interested.

Comment by Kevriano posted on To KP, or not to KP, that is the question. at 08/12/2017 - 05:53

Kevriano
I would go and hold one first. I didn't like it because it didn't feel right.

Comment by Kevriano posted on To KP, or not to KP, that is the question. at 07/12/2017 - 06:23

Kevriano
Evening.
I'm curious to know how many of you use the built in High ISO NR on your camera, and if so do you have certain levels you use for each ISO?
If not, do you use a setting in PP that you prefer as it works better?
Personaly I use the lowest setting on anything up to 800, and theN in crease it above that, but I'm not so sure it doesn't actually add noise?
Cheers

Comment by Kevriano posted on High ISO Noise Reduction at 06/12/2017 - 21:06

Kevriano
ilovesaabs wrote:
Just check your horizons in 1-3, they don't look level to me. otherwise enjoyable photos.
Thanks. Second time this has been mentioned to me, so, in the last case I was shooting at 10mm , and that lens skews levels, especially shooting from an angle, but these were on a kit lens on my old K30. I guess I was concentrating on the barge. Odd though, both times I used a level on the tripod .
I shall try and pay more attention.

Comment by Kevriano posted on Old Barge at Rainham at 04/12/2017 - 06:56

Kevriano
As I haven't had chance to get out with the camera this last couple of weeks, a few older shots I've had a play with. I love this old barge at Rainham Riverside Country Park.

Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image


Comment Image

Comment by Kevriano posted on Old Barge at Rainham at 03/12/2017 - 19:50

Kevriano
Very nice. I've not been there in years, and it's not far from me either.

Comment by Kevriano posted on Painshill Park at 02/12/2017 - 06:18

Kevriano
Awesome pic. Well done

Comment by Kevriano posted on Success in SRS Photo Contest at 01/12/2017 - 17:58

Kevriano
davidwozhere wrote:
I've got a snapshot of one of those piers in better condition 60 odd years ago with little me wearing a knitted cossie -
and weeing onto one of the supports ( pesky parents ! )
I'm sure my mum has some of us there...

Comment by Kevriano posted on Great Yarmouth in B and W at 30/11/2017 - 05:53

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo