jeeess1967

Joined: 25th August 2010

All Forum Comments

Topics Created Topics Contributed Forum Comments Photo Comments

All Forum Comments

jeeess1967
Hi friends, Just upgraded to a new K-7. Will let you know how i like it. Upgraded from a k20d. Now i have a k10d and K-7 with 28-105 and 18-55 lenses. Wish me good luck....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Bought a new K-7 at 11/06/2011 - 15:07

jeeess1967
Hi friends, I have my k10d and Pentax 28-105 for sale with a charger and a battery. I am asking for £ 250. Condition is very good. about 14000 actuations. Would prefer cash on collection from buyers from london. If interested PM please.

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on K10d + pentax 28-105 sale at 08/06/2011 - 14:28

jeeess1967
Thanks friends, for all your replies....I will try to unlock the mirror and lock it again. hope to solve the mystery. regards jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Pentax K10D slanting pictures at 02/06/2011 - 10:52

jeeess1967
Dear friends,

Recently my k10d seems to have developed a minor fault, quite familiar to the model. I notice a good degree of slant in the pics. I tilt the camera to right and i manage right pics. But holding the camera straight, the pics are slanted. Any suggestions, remedies and how much would it cost to rectify the fault. If its going to cost much, would tilt and manage shots as the camera produces great images.

Regards,

jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Pentax K10D slanting pictures at 31/05/2011 - 09:23

jeeess1967
Hi Smeggy, great set of pics....some are really great....keep it up buddy....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Smeggy's BMF 2011 pics - VOLUME 2 at 31/05/2011 - 09:11

jeeess1967
Hi Ted, every soul is bound to get enlightened....when its turn comes....just have to wait for the turn, patiently....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Enlightenment at 22/04/2011 - 12:38

jeeess1967
Congrats john....have a nice time with the k5s....regards jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on His and Hers K5s at 13/04/2011 - 09:36

jeeess1967
Welcome to the forum....this carrot is of course questionable....regards, jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Howdy you lovely Pentaxians... at 11/04/2011 - 17:07

jeeess1967
Dear all, I truly love the honesty in all of you....hope to one day become a pro master....regards jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Site Veteran at 08/04/2011 - 15:24

jeeess1967
Hi all, Thanks for your response. Lee, I bought it from London Camera Exchange, Strand, London. They had only one of these when i bought. And Matt, I just ordered a 58mm flower hood from ebay for £ 2.50. This lens is light, made of plastic but feels sturdy. I saw it on the store shelf in the afternoon, read some reviews and bought it in the evening....now i have a k10d with pentax 28-105 and a k20d with a tamron 70-300....i am really satisfied man....for now....

regards,

jeeess

Comment by jeeess1967 posted on Pentax FA 28-105 f 3.2-4.5 at 08/04/2011 - 15:22

Proudly supporting Pentax User

Samsung Logo Asahi Pentax Logo